Monday 2 October 2023

#BlogLife567 - When is your pamper day?

Song of the day - Say - Shurwayne Winchester/Symon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZWWQ8B8KcE&list=PL_S79tzxwHpPMvQb_ft0dgOQA7kcRZsUA&index=59

I'm just running the bath for my pamper day. I mean I tend to do it all weekend but Friday is normally the start.

When is yours? Surely you do have one? If not jot it on the calendar right now. Thank you very much.

It can be whatever you like, facial, manicure, pedicure, body scrub, eyebrow shapes, massages...

I started off with a manicure, my nails were chipping badly, so I trimmed them short and filed them.

I don't tend to paint them any longer. I can't be bothered. Then I gave myself a scalp massage with the shampoo and conditioner.

Later I will do my face brush massage and that's it. Those essential oils are delightful. I can still smell them on my skin.

Oh and of course the pink mud mask, which I'm quite loving. Once I have a layer of face wash underneath because it turns into a soft kind of butter and is easily rinsed.

Of course I have pimple scars but I will use the papaya soap to get rid of them, well it's only one really.

I got a fright today. A notice popped up on my phone under Googly news and said Paypal in the UK discontinued.

Arghhhh. How was I going to shop from Ebay and get that Buyer Protection thingy??

Where if you get scammed, you get your money back. Anyway upon further investigation.

It was Paypal Here, whatever that is, that was stopping. I've never heard of it and am relieved.

Another thing driving me crazy is the wifi. On, off, connecting grrr.

OOh Mama just called and she said the booties arrived so I asked her if she could open them up and see if everything was alright.

It;s 9pmish so really dark in the UK and I was asking if it was the right colour.

It's supposed to be purple and she said it looks brownish/reddish and the box says burgundy. Hmm. Ha.

She said it's too dark to see properly and to be honest I would have the same issue, so we'll talk in the daylight tomorrow.

Why is nothing ever straightforward?

Aww she sent me a picture of them and she's right, they are like a dull dark purple but it looks even better than the website so I'm happy.

Will probably meet her next week or so to collect them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D