Thursday 12 October 2023

#BlogLife574 - Downgrading but into a smaller dress size

Song of the day - Lady In Red - Chris De Burgh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Jcs45GhxU

Sorry just thought of the perfect song of the day so had to add in this romantic music.

I almost said Good Morning but it's now 12pm so Good Afternoony, instead.

I had a drowsy start, kept sleeping and waking up and thanks to the Yodel app, it told me the red kaftan dress was arriving today.

But then it slipped out of my mind until I was getting ready in the morning and it jogged my memory but before I could grab my phone to check, the buzzer went.

I did not look the least bit cute, like they do in the movies, all softly tousled hair, no morning breath, full of makeup, nopee.

My hair was sticking up. I hadn't brushed my teeth yet and even though he's delivered to me half a dozen times, he kept asking my name. Yeesh.

I just wanted to grab the parcel and retreat inside. It's red and white and included in the package was a whole host of spam catalogues.

Ugh but I might leaf through the company's magazine. I guess it's personal preference but I always like my nighties or dresses to not be a slim fit.

I like it to be loose and comfortable to ramble about in but as the sizes were running out fast as they usually do with this company..

I bought a size smaller, well my size and I can't believe it fits nicely. It isn't snug at all.

It's actually perfect. I didn't realise how baggy the other ones were.

Now I will stick to this size. It has this wonderful silky feel and look. It's best suited for winter but I wear them all year round.

I tend to feel the chill. I'm not sure where to shop for an extra large replacement overnight weekender bag.

I see a lot of sports bags masquerading but I want a nicer, more durable one to last me years, as this one did.

I don't want to get it from the same place as the price would be too steep, is John Lewis still around?

Thank heavens I finally finished my period but still bloated. Ugh these pmt symptoms are still plaguing me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D