Monday 30 October 2023

#BlogLife584 - Running a day early

 Song of the day - Olatunji/Stadic - Jiggle It

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIwDrYijT2o&list=PL_S79tzxwHpPMvQb_ft0dgOQA7kcRZsUA&index=63

Ugh I hate when companies change their lunch hours. I just called up to pay a bill, only to hear they are closed.

All last week I totally forgot and now it's a lil late. I will try later if I remember, probably after 2pm to be safe.

It has been raining all day and I'm just waiting for my groceries to arrive.

I ordered some new noodles to try Indo Mie, the chicken version as they were 50p.

I also saw cod fillet burgers which are new but I forgot to get them. I think I prefer the thicker noodles, Naked has some new varieties also.

Sometimes I'm more inclined to have snacks as meals. I vary it because something heavy, doesn't appeal to me.

I feel so sleepy. I have to pluck my eyebrows, they are such a mess.

My gums feel better though, I listened to a whole binaural beats video and it helped.

With the anti nausea, which I haven't been feeling sick much these days, I only have to have it on for a short while and I'm cured.

Binaural beats are so varied, they help some people but not others and some videos have an immediate cure and others take from half an hour to a few hours.

Too lil too late, I realised yesterday was in fact Sunday and that's why the offices were closed all day.

I went out thinking it was Tuesday and found my purse was stuck to the lining of my bag and no hard yanking would set it free.

I have to take a scissors and cut it loose, grr. I could not get anything from the market.

To be honest, I didn't really need anything I just wanted to have a look.

It was so strange not to see any stalls, they are doing road works so the market, some of it is closed.

Anyway tomorrow I will go back and try and recall what the purpose of the visit was.

I called up to try and pay my bill yet again, this time I got an answer and was transferred and then it just rang and rang.

Ugh. It's going to be one of those days, where nothing goes right.

At least yesterday was happier, today I must be hormonal, I feel bloated and annoyed.

Oh but on a sweet note, I wasn't entirely sure but I am still losing weight, my clothes definitely feel looser and my jacket is less snug, even bloated, so that's a good indication.

You know what the embarrassing thing is? All day I was looking at my phone, which has the day on it, in big bold letters and I still did not catch on, that today was Monday.

Yeesh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D