Wednesday 11 October 2023

#BlogLife573 - Good things can scare you too..

I forgot to mention that I skipped to the last episode of Sen Cal Kapimi after I watched the dullest weird murder mystery episode and couldn't stand to watch it anymore.

I was just interested in Melek and she found a rebound guy but I'm glad she didn't settle and found a Doctor that was more immediately smitten.

Mama also got me a moisturiser Cien Q10, which she loves and bought a whole load and gave me one to try.

She says it smells nice and is really hydrating and she's like me, eager to see what I think of it.

So even though I have 2 open, the Derma V10 I think it's called and the Neutrogena which I love, well I love both of them really.

First observation it has the usual foil covering but cripes it will not peel off. I'm going to have to stab it with some scissors and open it that way.

The war is over and the scissors made it just a tiny bit easier to break it apart.

It does smell sweet, not really of a particular scent. It's not thick looking, more thin and light.

But the texture on the face hits differently, that feels more luxurious, likes it really sinking in, very easily.

My face is very soft but a lil greasy. You do feel it as a layer on the skin and part of me can't wait to rinse it off, when I apply my face wash.

But for now I'll leave it on. It's now the morning and my face is still smooth, although my forehead is a lil dry.

To me it's nothing special, nothing stands out, it just feels like a normal cream but more affordable.

I think she paid just over a pound for it but I'm not sure if that was a sale price or a regular one.

I need a new show to binge but I don't know if I want to see another Turkish one, some of the males are such unapologetic dictators. Hmm.

I got a software update on my Nord ce2 lite phone but no android 14, not sure there will be one.

I'm sorry I should have posted this hours ago but I was busy and umm preoccupied.

Yesterday being in that much pain triggered an almost big panic attack.

I was telling myself to be calm and breathe but I had a vice like grip on the chair and I felt increasingly nervous and trapped.

I think that was a rare time I experienced claustrophobia in an open space.

But I'm alright just a lil........ Frazzled. Still which is why I couldn't publish until now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D