Wednesday 18 October 2023

#BlogLife577 - Doctor/Nurse SS - I'm healing myself

My latest cravings are the hula hoops puft crisps, if you've never tried them, give it a shot.

I just like the original ready salted flavour, I think it's available in beef too but meh, too salty.

And I've just tried the Halloweeny Mr Kipling chocolate orange slices, wow, so so good and not over-sweetened like their usual range.

I just thought it was something different to sample and ugh they were sold out of those yummy Bahlsen biccys.

Ocado actually has the hazelnut version, when I do my next Ocado Zoom order, I'll try it then.

At least the Zoom doesn't cause me any issues, I really quite like the mini shop option.

It always seems to have the majority of what I can't get from Iceland.

Mouthwash at times, sanitary towels, my Radox bath soaks (in different versions).

Plus certain flavoured drinks but actually this time, Iceland surprised me.

For the first time in ages, Always maxi pads were in stock and I wanted to get 3, but only 2 were available but that's still handy.

I still have 2 packs of Kotex pads to use, that is leftover. Also they have never stocked the lemon squash from Robinsons but I saw another make.

It's Swizzels Refreshers. I didn't even know they did drinks, I thought it was just sweets.

Anyway this is a more, an ever so slightly sweeter version, they are both sugar free and it's really refreshing.

But the Robinsons version is tarter and I've gotten used to that, both are still good but that that is the comparison.

The more I use the Badedas all in one shampoo product, the softer my hair gets.

It's a super conditioner. I would recommend it and I will either buy it again or get the Vatika one because their shampoos are impressive also.

I'm quite disappointed and I blame myself that the anti nausea video, which helped me naturally burp, as disgusting as that is, has been set to private.

Maybe the owner wants to monetise or maybe they are closing their channel.

I should have downloaded it. I mean't too and completely forgot.

I cannot find anything remotely effective. I guess I'll have to slow down on my eating, consume less or drink more maybe.

Binaural beats doesn't work for everyone but for me, I would rather search for useful videos, that take any sort of pill for my ailments.

I want to be as natural as I can and not add long term chemicals into my body, doing permanent damage to my insides.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D