Wednesday 25 October 2023

#BlogLife581 - An agreeable savage

 Song of the day - NSYNC - Girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WmirUc-EPw&list=PL_S79tzxwHpOjlynfkGbkx-UC99ltSAXW&index=60

I know I'm incredibly late today, sorry about the tardiness. I just had a lot to do and shopping to get.

But now I'm free to write and think clearly. I probably only had a few things to get from Ocado, which was the mouthwash (Corsodyl) and a face wash.

The pink rose Nivea one, which I can't even recall if I've used that one before.

Plus I love the Badedas so much I bought another one. Then I think the rest was snackies.

They just broadened their lunch range and I rarely, in fact don't see beef sandwiches at all, so when I saw one, beef and horseradish, which I wasn't sure I had ever tried before..

I thought it was worth a shot, plus a new range of sushi, woop. The chicken katsu which again is not spicy, phew but really tasty is great, plus there is another one I have to try.

I can't think of the name and I'm too tired to look it up. I feel pretty good aside from feeling a lil tender and tired.

I've been wrapped up and for the most part, taking it easy, aside from tasks I had to sort out.

So that helped de-stress my body. I found some more recommended tunes on Youtube, more songs of the day coming.

Also I took the plunge and saw a £15 bluetooth earbud set on Ebay and got it and it's supposed to come tomorrow afternoon, we shall see.

Ideally I wanted a newer bluetooth version, a multiple device pair option, stereo sound, good price, a long distance range and a clickable button operation, as those make it easier.

Rather than facing the disconnection, having to put it back in the case to restart it because it's switched itself off and then taking it back out again to pair, ughhhh.

Mine has some of the above, the description was a bit short, oh and of course, insanely long battery life.

Now on to the title. I wouldn't say I was a pushover, I can stand my ground but sometimes I'll accept that I'm in a nice surrounding..

I like the company and I will be more willing to play nice, as it were.

To be more accommodating and meet someone halfway or offer a bit more of myself.

Now I don't often do this because I rarely feel comfortable or as though I'm with someone that's going to give me my space and allow me to go at my own pace.

Yesterday I did that. I had spoken to this random before and he seemed fun, although some slight immaturity and stubbornness were coming through.

But I ignored that and yesterday I don't know if I was testing the waters but we were in opposite sides and at first I didn't think much of it.

But then he started being particularly rude. What's the word I'm looking, demoralising? 

It's like when you're going for the kill, you don't just want to hurt someone, you want to mess with them.

And I thought, hmmm, so that's the way you're going? He could have said, let's compromise or this is why I feel strongly, can you please hear me out?!

But nope it got vicious and I wasn't totally invested but before that, he had seemed alright.

Afterwards though I was laughing because I knew that I was going to torture him back but worse.

Some silliness I will block and ignore, with others I get my claws out.

And it is because certain characters because I'm sweet to them, think I won't stand up for myself, they assume I'm exploitable.

This is where I teach them a lesson. To respect others. I threw it back in his face and called him a Useless Bastard!

He was floored and his only response before he left with his ickle wickle tail between his legs was..... Hey.

As in how dare you. My response was simply, Exactly, not nice is it??

Don't underestimate the nice ones, we all have claws and we all bite!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D