Tuesday 10 October 2023

#BlogLife572 - Treated like a Queenie

How's things? I'm writing tomorrow's post, tonight because I know I'll be exhausted.

I'm meeting Mama tomorrow for breakfast/lunch and we both mentioned we were craving veggie pakoras and some ladoos so she'll pick them up.

And I'm going to finally do the eyebrow shape and pedicure that I put off.

Then I'll get my booties from her and she said the phone stand I bought might be busted so will sort that out.

I did some pre-beauty tidy up and plucked a lil and removed the hard skin from my feet.

I wanted to look less scruffy I guess. Oh If I remember I'll epilate also. There's one lil patch of fuzz ha, on my legs.

My thighs are completely smooth. That's epilating for you. I'm back home, well been back for a while.

A nap wouldn't take and I was munching pakoras and my lunch. I ordered a chicken salad panini but I couldn't face it.

I pathetically nibbled some of the salad and took the rest to go. I feel a lil blah today. 

I guzzled down an orange fanta for the energy and that was it. I feel so drained and hormonal.

The pedicure was mostly great, the massage chair was relaxing me and I got three foot/leg massages.

I think soap, scrub and the final one was a cream but she pressed or squeezed so hard I actually screamed.

It's like no matter how many times I see them and repeatedly explain, can you be gentle please, they don't listen.

My face was cringing and contorted in pain, not so soothing but most of it was fine really.

Oops I got the prices wrong, I had it in my head that the pedicure was £20 and the brow shape was £5.

Nope, the pedicure is £25. I almost didn't have enough but I try to withdraw extra from the cashpoint just in case.

Oh yea, I was a bit miffed that, it was practically empty and after the pedicure, they said go in the room and we'll be there soon.

So I waited a bit, only to be told, sorry, we're too busy for it. Arghhh.

Aggravating because now I have to go there again, which is a tiring trek for me.

How are you too busy? There aren't any customers and there is 2 of you doing absolutely nothing but gossiping.

Ugh! Anyway that ticked me off. It seemed like they couldn't be bothered to do their jobs, as it would have taken 5 minutes, 10 at the most!!

Ooh I bought the red kaftan that I liked from Amazon which was a lil steep at £22 but the postage was free and the quality seems to last longer than other places.

But usually I get a size bigger so it's baggy, they didn't that size so I had to get my normal one, which I hope isn't tight.

The rest were colours I already had and some didn't have a size, which was disappointing.

I really would have got this bright blue one, that looked so pretty. It was nice to sit down with Mama and chill for a while.

I really fancy another fizzy to perk me up but I'm not going to bother.

Oh yea the booties. Firstly, I do like the colour, it's a bit plummy. It doesn't look old fashioned which I'm relieved about.

It looks small for a size 9, I'm more of an 8, but I get a bigger size to wear thick men's sockies inside.

I like the zip so I don't have to tie any laces, although the other one I can just slip my feet in them, without untying the laces.

I guess I'll see if I can wear thick socks with it. The summer sockies I bought, which Mama loves are a bit too thin for walking.

My feet felt a lil bruised today and I tried them on and they feel snuggly and warm and easy to wear.

I'm happy with them, shame it was such a headache to purchase them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D