Thursday 5 October 2023

#BlogLife570 - Temporarily holding off on the splurges

Afternoony. How's your week been? Mine is getting increasingly better.

I don't think there was any sickness today, just crampage. I really wanted to sleep in today but it was very noisy.

It sounded like someone was constantly knocking at my door but it was just outside, very annoying.

I just cranked up the volume and had an extra hourish maybe. I was feeling a bit tender, my injuries were acting up and my feet felt bruised.

I still had another lunchtime nap because I needed it, just a few hours a night, is not good enough.

I do feel refreshed and just done the Iceland shop for tomorrow. Ooh I was tempted to get some Viennese biscuits but they were not on sale so nope.

I have a feeling they are out for Christmas only. Also the cheaper version of nutella called me but I declined.

I can't remember if I mentioned it but the Fibre One doughnuts were delicious.

I only tried the chocolate so I had to sample the strawberry ones.

I have to contradict myself and say the current craving is the Bahlsen chocolate biscuits.

They blow hobnobs and digestives out of the water. If you've never eaten their hazelnut variety, I highly recommend it.

I just spoke to Mama and will probably meet her next Tuesday, if the weather is good and there's no drama.

I really want to show her the flicky up-do but it never does it, when I see her. Haha. I want her to laugh :)

I'm just charging my face brush for the weekend. Normally it doesn't die out so soon.

I'm sure I only charge it every two/three months. I don't know exactly but for a cheap product, it lasts ages.

Mind you I don't use it long, maybe a minute or two and that's enough.

I hope it's not dying but if it is, I've had it for years and will replace it with another cheap version.

I keep hoping the red kaftan dress that I like will reduce in price but it's selling out fast.

I normally go a size bigger but it's available in my exact size but I usually wait until I have credit in my account.

I'm such a cheapskate sometimes. The blue one from Marks has already ripped. Grr.

I thought I lost it actually, I looked everywhere and couldn't find it but it was in my overnight bag.

That now had also ripped. Ugh. I need to get a new one. I can't believe that one cost a small fortune.

But I didn't pay for it. Mama and me won quite a bundle in gift vouchers and we each split it and went on a spree in the West End, ages ago.

That was really fun because I think we blew practically all of it in one day. Ha. The insanity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D