Thursday 19 October 2023

#BlogLife578 - EDF are getting incompetent!

I woke up at 8amish and felt sluggish so I slept some more and got up a while later.

It's absolutely freezing so I was making some hot cheesy toasties and going through the mail and nearly had a heart attack.

This is the second time, that EDF has written to me, saying I'm in debt, over a £1k worth.

I've always paid my bills, even if I've struggled and I thought what have I been paying, if it hasn't gone into my account??

Are EDF stealing from me? Then I thought hmm, what if it's the neighbours as it says Business account and I'm a resident.

I looked at the address and name but there was no name. I compared the account number to mine and nope not a match either.

Yeesh that frightened me. I'm glad it's not me but EDF should still be way more careful and not get muddled.

I can't be bothered to call up and shout at them.

I have gotten into a new show, well it's old but new to me, called Reign.

It's another oldy worldy monarchy type show. A young King and Queen, Mary and Francis navigating through life, politics, scheming and heartache.

It's a bit dark magicy, which I'm not a fan of but the cast is great and I recognise a fair few of them which is nice.

I actually wasn't sure who I wanted her to end up with, she was torn between two brothers.

Lots of action, romance and lovable characters, I recommend it so far, just finished season 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D