Monday 23 October 2023

#BlogLife579 - Are you easy going or a control freak?

I consider myself to be on more of the control spectrum. Everything doesn't always have to be a certain way.

I'm not totally inflexible but the more I know myself, the more I have preferences.

Growing up I feel there was very lil choice and even if I wanted something different, I was too timid to speak up.

Now it's made me extra tough and cold hearted, particularly when I feel I am being taken for granted, ignored or aggressively told to change my mind.

I feel I will hear someone out if they have strong opinions but not if they are dictating to me, that because they feel this way, I should also.

I also don't like having to repeat myself, if I've been crystal clear on a matter. That to me is tantamount to being unheard.

I do tend to get very angry in those circumstances because I never feel respected most of the time.

Why should I have to hammer home my point? Why can't saying it once be enough?

D just replied to my email and I was laughing all the way through it.

I sent him some Youtube recipes that I grew up eating with my family as he mentioned buying a pumpkin.

Actually there was a bunch of pumpkin paratha recipes that I have never even heard of, sounded really cool so I emailed him that one also.

Even though I blocked his number, I reminded him of a cheat way to get in touch, I don't think he will use it.

And I'm not really fussed either way but it will be interesting to see him flustered and what excuse he makes not to use it. Ha.

Another random keeps asking for photos, ugh. The bore. I've told him NO, a bunch of times.

Now he's sulking. I wonder what his next reply will be? I can see myself blocking him soon.

He's trying to goad me, by being insulting, every now and then. 

I'm used to that crap so it doesn't work on me. I prefer when the randoms accept my decision and not whine about not getting their way.

*Rolleth my eyeth*

Aww I'm sad, I woke up and I was really tired last night and forgot to put my regular bluetooth earbuds away, when I switched to the overnight ones.

I must have left them on top of the bed, as I found one on the floor but the other one, I can't seem to locate so now I am left with 2 sets only.

Over time, the battery depletes faster and faster. I have to admit, that the one lost BX17, now only lasts a few hours, maybe 5 or 6.

Whereas the others last twice that amount but it was my favourite to go out in, as it had the snuggest fit, the rest are a bit loosey goosey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D