Tuesday 3 October 2023

#BlogLife568 - Bare faced

Afternoony all.

How's your day going? Mine isn't so wonderful. I started my period on Saturday and it's light but the pmt is wreaking havoc with my body.

Cramps and nausea are just ongoing. Sleep is very basic and I forgot how drained I become.

Still the weather is nice and chilled, storms come and go and I haven't been using the fan much, but the blankie a lot.

I went into my special shop and picked up some Fanta because I kept feeling like I was going to vomit on the street.

And then I saw some lemon sponge cake, last time was apple and maybe cinnamon and that was really soft.

But I don't have much of an appetite. I'm bloated and I think the sugar cravings have finally gone.

I nibbled but most of lunch will be in the fridge. Ha I left a note to say don't give me anymore peach drinks or relish, thanks anyway.

I hate wasting food/drinks if I can help it. I won't force myself to consume something I really detest.

And I don't know why they give me surplus but it's being binned so I said don't bother and they didn't. Yay!

My hair is back to doing that Charlie's Angels flippy retro thing. It's so random but I love not having to style it and put curlers in.

Just comb it through and it's done. I could not get up today. I probably had a few hours sleep and then kept waking up.

I reset the alarm once and had another hour, or half maybe and then I was still running a lil late.

I didn't put any makeup on because the buses were delayed and I wanted to get out early.

I could have done with my foundation but meh. On the bus I added some plain lipgloss. 

I think I took all the tinted ones out, grr. I think I've done full makeup at the bus stop or even the bus before.

I wasn't bothered, I just wanted to look polished but today, I was fine with it.

A woman said I should be wearing a coat now but I don't think we are quite there yet.

I had to put on my sunglasses today because it was quite bright and I layered up so I didn't feel the chill.

I didn't want to be too wrapped up because I knew my tummy was unsettled and I know the symptoms.

My temperature rises, I feel dizzy and sickly and then puke my lil heart out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D