Wednesday 10 January 2024

#BlogLife622 - Home of the hungerless

Let's take a break from song of the day for a bit. I got home around 3pmish and it was already dark.

There is a bit of falling frost and I plead that it won't take and continue falling heavily.

I don't have the energy to wrestle and walk in the snow. My home was freezing, normally it's warm but maybe I left the temperature too low.

I got my heating blankie on high and turned the heating up but at nearly 5pm it's still icy.

I'm still on my monthly, still have cramps and bloating and food is a strange concept to me still but I got some chicken sushi, sandwiches, dumplings and noodles in case it appeals.

Simple small meals. I literally had two pieces of chicken sushi and was full but I had the third just to have a substantial meal because I'm not sure I want anything else for the day.

Ocado has this Glaceau smart water drink as part of the meal deal option and fizzies didn't appeal so I tried it.

It's fine, not fizzy, no bitterness or after taste, no caffeine and a few sips of that was all I needed.

Everything else can be for the week ahead, I should have got bread and cheese and fruit juice but I forgot.

I'll head out tomorrow and see I can pick some up. Oh I found my spare right lens, thankfully.

I thought I had a whole spare set but no, just the right one, I have no backups at all now.

At least I can see properly. I should make an appointment to get another set but the thought of trekking that far is too challenging.

I remembered to change my toothbrush head, I'm surprised my toothbrush lasted that long without dying.

Oh two things, one the Marks and Spencer's mist, the nozzle has started sticking, so it's harder to pump now.

I have to keep pulling it up, very annoying and I realised what was drying my mouth out.

I didn't realise you aren't supposed to use the Corsodyl mouthwash close to the toothpaste, use them a few hours apart.

I stopped doing that one after the other and now, no more dryness.

I would love to sleep now but I will try to have an early one instead.

Me and Mama were constantly falling asleep in the daytime. I am glad to be home, I can just bypass meals and not be held accountable now.

It was a great break away but we both enjoy our own space, our own music and shows and I got the chance to unwind and not feel overwhelmed.

Even though we were both quite poorly and still are struggling. It's going to be heaven, going back to laying out instead of sitting up.

I must get out the massager for my back one of these days....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D