Tuesday 23 January 2024

#BlogLife628 - Hand holding

I'm not really a touchy-feely person. I have done the public display of affection and not felt embarrassed.

I went with the flow but I think nowadays I would be way more hesitant or maybe if I was ever in a mutual sort of bubble love, I might try it out.

Anyway the reason for the title, is I just spoke to Mama and invited her for the massage and pedicures and I was really hoping she would say Yes.

Which she has because she wanted it done also, plus she invited a friend which I'm really not bothered about.

But I feel like I will pull it together and find some energy reserves if I have to meet someone, instead of relying on myself to get out of bed.

That is tentatively set for next Tuesday and I think I'll get the veggy pakoras to try out and see if I still enjoy them too and maybe some ladoos.

I've only had breakfast cheese toasties and a snack of crisps and a lil mini sponge cake from this morning and I still feel stuffed.

I did enjoy last nights wings, even though they were small and the sum amount of 3. I probably did overcook them a lil.

Oh I have to epilate my legs and if I remember I have to try out the new lippy.

Hmm, no no no, the lippy is lighter than I thought it was, not happy with it.

I'm extra exhausted because the idiot bus driver, didn't stop at my requested place just carried on grr, I was soo irritated.

It is quite windy and drizzly today but I layered up so it was just about bearable.

I didn't feel like browsing and hardly any stalls were there in the market as the weather is so bad.

I gave myself a mini manicure too as they look long but needed shaping.

I might chop them short again, they are different lengths ha. My stomach has finally stopped churning after listening to the anti nausea videos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D