Thursday 25 January 2024

#BlogLife630 - The random man with a plan

I had a late night, well I guess it's normal for me. I probably didn't sleep until about 5am and woke up at lunchtime.

I had a chat, well two chats with some randoms and one of them moved on to a phone chat until about 3am..

I thought it was going to be short and sour but he did have a nice voice and it was entertaining.

I kept asking if he wanted to go to sleep and he said, umm five more minutes haha.

A strange thing happened when I tried to call him back last night after I took off my lenses.

His number disappeared from my recent calls. I couldn't work it out, until I turned back the wifi on and his number re-appeared lie magic. Weird!!

Then this morning he said he;s not happy because he had an early start and a long day ahead.
 
I said it served him right for keeping me up. We've been texting all day but it's a distraction.

Actually I'm just now feeling better, suddenly I just felt really sicky and I had the anti nausea on for a few hours until it stopped.

Oh I updated my phone's text application and it activated something called RCS Chats.

I turned it off in case there is a charge but apparently if you use it on wifi it's free.

It's basically a modern version of texts, that turn it into more of a instant messaging service.

You can see if the reply has been read, apparently you can see if someone is typing and it does appear to be smoother.

I don't know what happens if you start a text with it on and then turn it off.

Does that mean you won't receive replies until it's switched back on?

I mean I tend to switch my wifi off in the late evenings but I still want to send and receive texts, sometimes calls don't even work when the wifi off.

Meh I turned it back on. Actually I was supposed to do this update months ago but I wasn't sure I wanted it.

Texts have been acting up for a while though, they tend to fail a lot more even in good reception so I thought I might as well see if there is any improvements.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D