Monday 29 January 2024

#BlogLife631 - Chromebook finally has a restart woop!!!

Song of the day - Wafia - Heartburn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=290ds--GJtk&list=WL&index=39

I think it was with the last Chromebook software update it happened. It doesn't show up when I press the power button..

But when I click on the menu and toggle that power button, restart comes up as an option, it's so satisfying to see it.

I was going to call this one a jumbo mistake but I had already given it a long title.

A very strange but funny thing has just happened, I literally double checked the website and my email just to make sure I hadn't made the error.

At 11.30am my jumbo bath towel arrived and it looked huge. I thought hmm, when they said jumbo they mean't it.

But then I thought I have a feeling, they put more than one towel inside.

It's just supposed to be one, I didn't order extra and when I opened it, 4x jumbo towels are included.

I'm pretty happy to get extra freebies and if they've made a mistake, I'm not returning the excess.

They do feel soft, I hate that it was only a silver shade left, I wanted purple to match the others.

But even though it's not thick, quite thin actually, it's still a good size and for £7.91 and getting 4x instead of 1 towel, I'm pleased.

Maybe they had excess stock to get rid off? Who knows what the reason is.

I just realised that it's better that it's not dense, I strain my muscles so easily with heavy objects so it's a blessing in disguise.

I just spoke to Mama and the pedicures are still on for Tuesday plus she asked for one of the towels and I'm glad because I don't need 4.

So I shall bring that to her. I can't wait. I still feel off but I think this will help with my low mood.

Argh I'm so vex, as I said before, during December I desperately wanted my brows done but she was always too busy.

Now I've finally booked for tomorrow and she's on bloody holiday, ffs.

There's not really other places that do wax, it's mainly now threading which I hate because my face is cut up in shreds, bleeding away.

Everywhere just seems so far and I'm just constantly tired. Plus something else just bothered me.

Out of the blue, one acquaintance asked if I had spoken to G, the one that had no issue using racist slurs casually with friends.

And I said no, I don't want to associate with someone like that. It angered me because we had this whole long discussion about it.

Why the hell are you bringing it up now? Did G put you up to it or were you just thoughtless by yourself??

Am I suddenly supposed to ignore it and be okay that someone's casually racist.

I feel like I'm expected bury my feelings and not make a big deal out of it.

Plus I have to admit when he found out I had a blog and just stated Oh I'm going to start reading instead of asking, if I was alright with it......

I didn't like that either. I know it's a public anonymous blog but I deal with a lot of very personal issues.

We don't have a deep friendship, I don't want to be asked about things that I've gone through.

Thankfully he hasn't brought it up but if he did, I would tell him, I don't want to discuss it.

This blog is for everyone but specifically targeted at females that can relate better to it.

It's like an open diary, granted not all posts are that private but a lot of them are.

I don't care about strangers that I don't know reading it, lapping it up, sharing it..

L reads it, but she's female, she doesn't judge, she just tries to understand and she might ask a follow up question, which I don't mind clarifying.

But men seem to judge or misunderstand or tell me, how to feel, instead of reading, accepting and thinking ok, well I might deal with this in a healthier way but this is her process and I'm fine with it.

I don't want a friendship/acquaintanceship to be elevated, when I haven't initiated that level of trust myself.

It also feels one-sided. here I am pouring my guts into my writing, he's discovering all about me but I don't know the same about him.

If I'm honest, I don't wish to know. I like it as it stands a shallow companionship.

That's what works for me because he has a way of invading my personal space and irritating me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D