Monday 15 January 2024

#BlogLife624 - Faux gentlemen

Good evening, although by the time you read this on Monday, it could be morning or even the afternoon.

At the moment it is 9.35pm on a Friday night. It was a late-ish start, I slept alright eventually, I just didn't want to get up.

I didn't even realise it was Friday, I thought it was Thursday but another weekend is upon us and we all hopefully get to have a nice break.

I put the lemon lip balm in the microwave again, this time for a minute as it's just too hard and it helped, it's a lil bit softer now.

It's alright, a tiny bit moisturising but nothing amazing and because of the disgusting wax scent, I wouldn't recommend it or purchase it again.

I'm still waiting on the Burt Bees one and I hope that's softer and a better quality.

Oh the rest of the Christmas presents were soft thermal silky socks, a mini giftset of lotion, shower gel and shampoo and another one with a conditioner, shampoo and shower gel.

Oh and the Dove body butter which I love, it's the Pro Age one and it's great for dry skin while also having a lovely scent.

My bloatedness has finally gone and my appetite continues fluctuating.

I haven't seen MC yet, maybe he's away. I'm sure I'll bump into him at some point.

But I did get chatting to M, a fellow scrabbler and he seemed fun and entertaining until we transferred onto a phone chat.

As usual I witheld my number 141, in the UK. It was late and maybe he was just tired as I was.

I assumed it was going to be a short chat but he didn't seem like he was in a hurry to stop talking.

However I still had my lenses on and the laptop and I wanted to be as comfortable as he was.

I dropped hints that I would love to just switch off and get relaxed and he seemed quite angry at the suggestion.

I found that utterly bewildering. Lots of time, guys will say, do you mind if we take a break so I can make a cuppa, have a cigarette or take the pets out.

I have no problem with it at all and just call them back in 5 or 10 minutes, providing I'm still awake or still enjoying the banter.

But his whole tone changed and he said, why can't you do that, after we've finished talking?

In the end I got fed up and said I'll call you back in 5 minutes and he was really so snarky.

You would think I had asked him for money or something outrageous, bloody hell.

I was miffed at him, I didn't bother to ring him back, just went to bed, if someone doesn't give you consideration, they are not worth your time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D