Monday 22 January 2024

#BlogLife627 - One food for the rest of my life?

Song of the day - Sister Sledge - Frankie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKTgA5d3pXM

This song came to me last night and I'm surprised I remembered to look it up on Youtube, I didn't remember the lyrics but a 12yr old and a 15yr old? Highly disturbing..

I'm wondering what I'll eat when I grow weary of cheese toasties?

I don't fancy chicken or beef or salmon or cod. Maybe eggs? I don't want nutella or peanut butter or jam.

I am leaning towards something savoury. My throat is a lil tender. I've sprinkled some lemon and peppermint essential oils on my pillow for tonight.

Maybe it will help? I'm just waiting for my phone to charge so I can go to bed, it's just past midnight.

I've paid my bills, done some work and I'm still concerned that I don't feel better.

The monthly has stopped again but the cramps remain. Ugh. Even the randoms aren't about, I could have done with a distraction.

What would you pick, if there was only one dish available to you forever?

Some favour, multi layered feasts, like pizza or lasagne.. Others like it simple, maybe a quiche or a pie?

It doesn't even have to be savoury, it could be sweet..? I think I'll eventually replace my heavy hair towel with a lighter one.

It almost seems like a waste to bin it but it is hurting my hands and arms to hold it.

I also want to get a spare set of slippers and maybe some trousers.

Oh I finally figured out the colour of the trousers I ordered from Yours.

I'm disappointed they sent me gold instead of silver and a longer length than I requested.

It's still cute but I should have received exactly what I ordered. I don't even know what foods I like anymore.

How long is this going to last? Now I've gone off lemonade also.

I think on Tuesday I'm going to either try french fries and something or sushi.

I have a discount so if I bin it, at least I'm not wasting money. My back is paining me off and on also.

I almost feel like sleep but I'm not tired, just totally depleted of energy and motivation.

People keep telling me to have hot drinks but I bought some fresh orange and clementine juice drinks and I think that is helping.

My back is improving and so is my throat. It didn't seem like the essential oils were helping at first but they are.

Oh I tried out Mama's massage thingy mat that I got her, it's surprisingly good.

With the heat and the multiple all body settings, I mainly went for the lower back as that where my pain was.

It was quite a bargain, I'm glad I kept looking for the rollerball and the heat features, it was definitely worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D