Wednesday 24 January 2024

#BlogLife629 - Trying to kid myself I'm well

I've been staring at this blank page for hours. I was going to make it a Chatty Chicks but I didn't think I had enough material.

I began window shopping and listening to music instead. I got the face wash and found a reasonable bath towel so I'm happy about that.

I didn't want to pay too much, my stomach is still delicate but I don't feel as sicky as yesterday, food seems to be settling fine but I can't believe I'm missing my toasties, weird.

Last night was so windy but it seems to have settled down now, it's getting a bit milder which worries me as that is usually when the snow hits.

I like the orange juice but it sits so heavy, I don't know whether to get more or stick with the squash..

I don't know whether or not to risk a big supermarket shop? Am I upto it? I guess I will give it another few days and see how I feel.

I seem to be getting a lot of spam twitter followers. I don't know why they're targeting me.

But it's usually nude photos on the profile or a link to webcams or some other nonsense.

It's getting a bit tougher to tell now though, now they are liking my posts and making it less obvious, so I'm confused as to who is real and who is unsavoury??

Youtube is also acting weird as is Ebay, very buggy. Ebay loads but has difficulty showing results and letting you click on the settings.

Youtube keeps stop starting until I put the playlist on the lowest quality setting then it's fine.

But when I go to play a single video, like when someone I've subscribed to has just uploaded a video and I set it to the highest quality, it plays fine.

Strange!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D