Tuesday 30 January 2024

#BlogLife632 - Ghost? He said/She said..

Song of the day - Faouzia - My Heart's Grave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScU5mOlAyvY&list=WL&index=40

It's been an interesting weekend. Perceptions were a lil off. There were two new randoms and both had great voices which is unusual to find one I like.

A few days later I bumped into them again, one completely ignored me which was a lil strange but then I recalled some of the conversation towards the end and he was going Yep, yep, yep as though he wasn't listening.

Which bugged me a lil but mostly I let it wash over me as it was late. After that things seemed fine, we chatted about anything and everything.

Had a laugh and then said goodnight and I told him I wouldn't use his number again because he didn't say I could.

He seemed surprised by that but didn't argue, he could have said, well call me tomorrow or next week but instead he said alright.

I assumed it was a one off chat and then I saw him in the room and he didn't greet me so I shrugged and left.

The next one was really funny because he's such a womaniser, he didn't even recognise my nickname.

He gave the exact same speech introduction and I ripped him apart for it, ha I was cruel.

But I'm used to being remembered, anyway I jogged his memory, he hadn't replied to my text and so I was going to give it a few more days and then block him.

But he said I didn't reply to him and then his messages to me couldn't be delivered.

Now here is what happened because both of them have been blocked now.

I turned off RCS Chats because I thought, hang on, what if there is a charge? 

Then I googled it and felt reassured and switched it back on but now I realise, in the time it was off..

He had probably been replying to me but it failed and I don't think they attempted redelivery because he then said, they could no longer be sent to me.

It didn't matter that I had re-activated it, people will just wrongfully assumed, they've been ghosted.

I've now completely switched it off because it's buggy. Why would it not just keep trying to deliver the message?

Anyway that matter was cleared up and we stayed to talk further but I realised that, I actually didn't want to talk to him again.

He's just too obsessed with flirting and trying to get me to engage and I just kept saying no or deflecting, it gets really dull after a while.

It kinda made me face up to something else, that a part of me is switched off for a reason.

It's to do with my past and what happened and there is that same mental block of I'll say some things, I'll do some things..

But I won't say that and I won't do that.

Trying to be manipulated into doing something that makes me uncomfortable is just unappealing.

There are reasons behind everything and if someone doesn't get it, then I will move on to someone that does.

I just got back, well a lil while ago really. I am exhausted, bloated, hungry and full all at the same time.

I just kept feeling crampy and sicky and I wanted to double over from the cramps or cancel but I couldn't really.

I was running late, I had to keep playing the anti nausea so I could function and the buses were delayed so that made it worse.

But I made it and picked up some pakoras for me and Mama and some sweets for me.

He kept wanting to add more and I was like Noo, stop because I knew I couldn't eat that much of it, though it is delicious.

The cucumber raita is far too spicy, I burned my tongue, it wasn't bad for £15, I thought it would be more.

The pedicure was £25 and I had the triple leg massage, soap, scrub and cream. It's supposed to be foot as well but she didn't do that bit ha.

We didn't do the lunch thing because I was running late and I'm kinda glad because I just wanted to get home and rest.

Oh I bought this orange ramune drink from the sushi place, it's a weird contraption to open it.

I searched youtube and you need a flat surface to pop it open. I picked orange and it's fizzy but a weak taste of fanta.

I quite enjoyed that it seemed to have less sugar. Oh I asked when the brow lady is returning and the reply was maybe in a few months, ugh :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D