Thursday 4 January 2024

#BlogLife619 - I'm a fussy houseguest

Song of the day - Kiegs & XplicitMevon - Attraction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P01TvLwAzk&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=2

I don't know if I'm repeating these Song titles but I can't be bothered to check.

The last thing I feel like doing is blogging with pmt steadily getting worse, nausea, cramps, bloating and still a loss of appetite.

I just eat for the sake of munching at meal times, although the Cofresh snack is tasty as is Mama's general cooking.

I felt so off today I opted to eat the salmon alone and then added half an avocado to it.

It was full of flavour but I just keep wanting to lay down, at least I had two good sleeps in a row which helped.

How is this already the 4th January? A second ago it was December and Christmas..

There's so much appetising food around but the thought of eating it, turns my stomach.

I've never been this off food before. Maybe it's because I'm not at home?

There I would grab something simple, like cheese toasties,  soup, fruit or raw veggies and make a meal out of it.

Mama's side still doesn't have Ocado Zoom but a workaround for £15 is One Stop.

It arrived within about twenty minutes on Just Eat. I had no sanitary towels as I forgot to put them in my bag.

I bought Kipling's lemon slices, half of which I gave away to Mama for her coffee morning as my stomach can't seem to fancy anything ughhh!!

Then lunch of one chicken sandwich and one beef. I feel guilty that she's bought so many treats and dishes for me and yet I don't have any cravings for them

I sent her some money as compensation and a treat as that's the only way she keeps it and doesn't hand it back to me.

Oh she admitted that the Mama's Day breakfast or lunch didn't arrive. 

I would have chased it up if she told me but she fibbed and said it wasn't appealing.

Strange, I wish she had divulged that, I could have made other arrangements.

It wasn't the only surprise but still.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D