Thursday 11 January 2024

#BlogLife623 - Appetite returning slowly

I'm settling back home nicely and even sleeping well, last night was a bit up and down only because I didn't want to sleep through the alarm.

But overall big blocks of sleep are very welcome considering I still feel delicate.

I told myself the minute I can stand two meals in one day, is when I would do an Iceland order and it happened yesterday.

I had the sushi leftovers, which I'm so glad Ocado Zoom have extended the meal deal offer, 1 main to pay for and 2 sides free, aka snack and a drink.

It was supposed to end in December but didn't or maybe they forgot to remove it.

Anyway I enjoyed that and in the evening wanted something else but I kept it light and had some chicken dumplings.

Then my stomach was really painful for the evening and the Iceland order is due anytime now.

I really fancy cheese toasties, all warm and easy to prepare. I've gone off hot chocolate and hot drinks but coffee is tempting..

Although nope, sticking to orange juice with bits included, it's refreshing.

I just packed the shopping away, made a single cheese toastie and that filled me right me up.

Oh I decided to get some lip balms, now that I'm home. Blend Collective Sicilian lemon 10ml for £3.

Never heard of that brand. Plus Burt Bees 7g Overnight Treatment reduced from £7.50 to £3.71.

My lips are dry and chapped so thought I would try some different brands, I've not found anything I've loved.

The Technic lip one between a gloss and a balm isn't too bad, I would go back to that or continue trying out other stuff, I'm not sure.

Lastly I saw another purple gloss that I decided to get Smashbox After Dark for £6, not cheap at all, but looks good.

Ooh the lemon lip balm arrived today at 2pm. Not as lemony as I had hoped, it's really tough to remove.

The smell is waxy so not that pleasant but it seems moisturising, although a very small tub.

I would have preferred it to be softer, easier to scoop out and a more pleasant fragrance but maybe it will last a long time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D