Friday 19 July 2024

#BlogLife725 - Faux Thursday - Another day, another injury

Typical I saw N tonight and he just acted like everything was normal so I confronted him.

Actually at the time I was on the phone to Mama wishing her well on her day and made him wait, ha.

When I did return I apologised and said I was talking to Mama but figured you ghosted me anyway.

His lame reply was No.... And that he wasn't a big phone user. Yeesh what a twit, why bother with my number then?

Oh I did add that I kinda wrote him off. Which is the harsh truth.

And then he just disappears without a Goodbye. Why he has an attitude with me, I'll never know.

Does he want me to beg and plead and chase him around? It's funny how he was previously talking about how it's hard to make connections and is sometimes ghosted..

Yet what? Can't be bothered to reply or make any effort? Twit!

Ugh the pain started yesterday but I thought it might disappear and heal yesterday.

No such luck it got increasingly worse. I'd like to go back to bed and rest but I don't feel tired and there is a lot to do.

Ugh think I missed Postie, I was on the opposite side and couldn't be bothered to run to the door.

It's my right hand, the whole thing is swollen and tender. Movements or not, are just violently painful, even typing is so bad.

Binaural beats, the natural painkiller isn't working. I made myself food and am sipping water and that will be it for the day.

As I want to scream. I might end up posting this tomorrow instead.

I'm quite surprised that nothing worked to heal the pain or make it bearable.

I tried a hot/cold gel pack, the heated blankie, rest, ignoring the pain..

For some reason binaural beats videos, well everything really started making it worse.

It's weird but I feel like I was fighting the recuperation..

Granted that was wishful thinking but on this third day, it's still swollen.

The pain is still present, although not as bad.Typing actually kills me but I'm persevering as yesterday was a write off, I couldn't do a damn thing.

I checked the post and nothing, grr. I've ordered breakfast, well lunch, as I am doing the bare minimal today again.

And it sucks that I sorta have to learn to be ambidextrous as the right hand is so delicate.

But that in turn means the left hand is increasing the pressure and maybe swell up too.

Ugh I'm fed up, it's been such a horrid month. What if my lenses don't arrive by Tuesday?

How much further can I delay the trip to Mama's without hurting her feelings?

I didn't order dessert today but with the Iceland grocery shop arriving later, I couldn't get the morning slot or cupcakes.

I decided to do something decadent, I got Dunkin Doughnuts, chocolate hazelnut.

Typically I prefer plain or with jam and cream but I always try to treat myself around this time.

Comfort food will come in handy, assuming they deliver it. Oh I don't want to deal with heavy bags but I have no choice, I am out of food.

I am finding it impossible to be optimistic, sorry about that but it's just a rough time at the moment, with no signs of it getting any better.

Enjoy your weekend, make the most of being young (at heart), or pain free, have adventures, feel good about yourself.

Push yourself out of your comfort zone every now and then, it's typically worth it.

I'm going to get on with the rest of my day and hope I don't get further hurt.

I might take this opportunity to not write while I'm away. I need my brain to be silent.

To find some peace and joy again, away from obligations and stress and ongoing pains.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D