Tuesday 9 July 2024

#BlogLife719 - Olive you

It's Sunday afternoony and I feel glorious. No real nausea, cramps. I feel sleepy but that's normal.

I found a boost of energy as I cut my hair, shorter again, trimmed the edges and snipped off some longer bits that were overgrown.

Now I feel more put together so I went ahead and did the olive hair oil, smells lush, this time I just put more than usual.

I'm not going to do the leave in conditioner and see if it is any less greasy.

And I did my manicure, I still have the face brush, cleanser and mask to do tonight but that can wait.

Well my hair is once again super soft, there is less of a strong scent with this one, it didn't seem to linger like the castor.

It also felt more oily. Out of the two, the castor has the better fragrance.

My hair feels clean and hydrated but flat as a pancake, with zero volume.

It never feels dirty but that's how it turns out as though it is still saturated with oil.

I do like that both sides are flicked out and it's styled but looks depressingly squished.

It feels like it has a lift but it really doesn't so it definitely needs two shampoos to probably get rid of it.

I still used shampoo and conditioner and it didn't help. Having said that though I still recommend it.

The oils will last for ages. I might give one to Mama. Maybe someone with thicker hair will have a different experience.

My hair is super fine and my scalp is somewhat visible but I would say the way I take care of it, it's in good condition.

Plus I think it looks a lil bit fuller than it actually is. Not thick but not as fine as before.

It definitely aids it with monthly-ish trims.

Ended up doing a quickie Ocado Zoom shop anyway, I didn't realise the engineer, soaked the whole last roll of kitchen towel grr. Twit.

I just bought some nibbles and the Corsodyl mouthwash was on sale, so I bought 2.

I still don't feel like eating but there are appealing munchies in case I fancy it.

Ooh I bought this Domestos arctic fresh foam cleaner. It's not bleach but it's a strong product, with the loveliest lemon fragrance attached to it.

It was £2.50 ouchy for a 450ml bottle, not the most reasonable but I would get it again.

I used it for the floors and the whole bathroom, I love scented products, just makes the home even fresher.

Back to the present day, Tuesday morning, I just got back and really couldn't be bothered to browse much.

The weather is a lil overcast and drizzly, I layered up to be safe.

I didn't sleep much last night and discovered I started my period, ugh, hence the bloating, the queasiness, the cramps.

Yeesh I was hoping to skip this month as it's already been so stressful but maybe it will only last a short while?!

I'm just waiting for breakfast to arrive, eggy chicken rasher buttery muffin and a few sandwiches for later.

I'm not famished but maybe munching will help my tum feel normal again?

At least drinking the fizzy vimto will help and possibly a nap later.

I just wanted to take out the money for the cab fare when I visit Mama, probably at the end of the month now.

Oh my back reverted to being a lil sore again I felt twisted like a pretzel when I was walking about.

I'm sure yesterday I felt mostly fine. Oh and I hope it's not the case but the blankie has started showing an error message.

I wonder if it's dying.. I'll have to shop around for a new one, that is a better quality and bigger size.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D