Monday 29 July 2024

#BlogLife727 - Alternative to pizza

While it's fresh I'll write the Salcura face wash review. It came out as a gel, mustard colour with a faint fruity scent.

It reluctantly foamed on the face brush and felt nice and light. I'm currently breaking out a lil at the moment.

Could be stress, sugar, pmt or all of the above. Seems like a nice wash at the moment, not sure how effective it will be at treating the acne and dryness.

That men's face wash is drying my face, the men's ones all seem to do that.

I'm having to apply moisturiser multiple times a day and that's not something I use a lot in summer.

I also tried Dunkin Doughnuts for the first time I think, as it's part of the pre-celebratory birthday cake phase.

I got the cocoa hazelnut 2x £2.50 not cheap but a good size and nice amount of filling, it's not too much and I prefer that.

Very messy but tasty, I still prefer the plain or jam and cream but this was a treat and I recommend it.

I am stuffed just had the mini pizza alternative, flatbread with toppings of cheese, onion and garlic, heavenly.

I decided to post this as I'm still away but having a good time. The tension has left my body.

I was having an issue redeeming the Just Eat giftcard but I didn't realise there is a dedicated section that you have to click on and then it gets applied to the account.

Me and Mama's fish and chips cost £2.39 afterwards ha. She's due back from swimming soon so she wanted it here, when she returns.

And I ordered some more lingerie. I wish Marks would come up with new designs, it's been the same patterns for years.

I tried the scrub, it doesn't have a scent but a pretty green colour and works effectively at smoothing the skin.

The last beauty review is for the Joy lip balm, and a medium thick kinda creamy gel.

It seems quite effective at softening the mouth and retaining the moisture after it's evaporated a bit.

I still have to reapply it after munching, drinking and washing my face but I like it currently.

I'll just add about the Salcura face wash, that it completely removed all my blemishes and leaves my face clear and soft.

It does take a bit of effort to remove it, tends to stick to the skin but I would recommend it for problematic skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D