Monday 1 July 2024

#BlogLife713 - More random drama

I've got a sinking feeling, the next period is due soon. That has never happened, I don't think, 3 periods in one month? Yeesh!

My skin is properly breaking out now, I feel extremely bloated, even with all the water I'm consuming.

The nausea is coming every morning. The sugar cravings aren't stopping and my mood is changing, I feel really annoyed.

I was literally just going to block one of the randoms today, when he decided to text me, after ghosting me since Saturday.

Four days of blanking me, with no apology in sight. What was his excuse? 

Oh I was busy being away on a Stag do. Normally I would accept that, it's a mini break, you're detached from your phone.

My problem with this is, the Friday night, where you were still away, you spent all night messaging me.

If you wanted space or had no time, you could have just said. Listen I'm going to be with my friends, we have activities planned so in a week or so, will be back in touch.

But NOOOOO, men don't think about these things, considering someone else's feelings, just their own!!!

I just replied that I don't talk to ghosts and he reiterated that he was away.

I knew this one was temporary, he was too laidback for my liking, wasn't local and probably only got in touch, because he was bored, as an afterthought, nope nope nope!

I'm too good for that. He replied asking how he could fix things?

And I realised all I wanted was a respectful apology and that would suffice so I said search your brain but it's doubtful you can rectify it as I was going to block you anyway.

And he couldn't think of a single thing to repair it, so he said I'll leave you to it lol.

Then I blocked him. I'm not available 24-7, nor should the randoms be.

But ghosting seems to happen within a day or a few and that's just the way it unfolds so I always have a sense of it and don't want to waste my time.

Ugh my brain, there was other stuff that I needed to get off my chest but that was the biggest and now I can't remember the rest lol.

Oh that was it. I strained my right leg, it happened yesterday, walking and standing on it, was achy and then painful.

Even laying down with it so I found it hard to nap, where there is significant pain and I can't get comfortable.

This morning it was still really tender and then it weirdly just went back to normal.

So strange but I do recall that they felt extremely tired, my whole body was drained all day yesterday but my legs, felt especially lifeless.

If it isn't one thing, it's something else, ugh. I just want this heatwave over and done with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D