Wednesday 3 July 2024

#BlogLife715 - New face brush?

Oof I've had the old face brush for 8 years now and it seems to die quickly so I'm wondering if I should invest in a newer one that's a lil more powerful.

I'm still not going to pay that much and I typically just stick to using the bristles head attachment.

I don't think I would pay more than £15, this current one was just over a tenner but I had a gift card and they seem to last ages.

I saw one for £6 with a ton off extras, like a pumice, massage, spongey heads but the review put me off when it said, the power was on the weaker side.

My face does feel a lot better from using it and afterwards I massaged in the moisturiser and felt even smoother.

When I first considered it, it seemed so frivolous. A face brush? Isn't that for fancy people?

I'm careful with money. Do I really need this? Isn't it a bit self indulgent?

It's not often I get the bad acne breakouts all over my face, I get some but usually they fade away by themselves.

As I said I don't like face beaded scrubs as it's too harsh but the brush gives me that exfoliation without disrupting my skin.

I do see the benefits of using it, really removes makeup, makes your skin glow.

It's relaxing to give yourself a face massage. If you're a busy person, you don't have to spend more than 5 minutes using it and you'll still look better.

I spend maybe 1 or 2 minutes, going around my face a few times and that's it.

I'm not in a hurry so I will take my time and look for something suitable that fits my needs.

Ooh got my stationary pens, I'm so glad they are darker than they looked, it will make writing cherrier.

I like the Jamaican patties sometimes, I loved the lamb version, that one stood out to me.

I wanted to like the chicken but didn't but I'm eating less beef, craving it less so I thought I would once again try the chicken and there was a vegetarian option too.

It's just pastry and filling, you can eat it hot or cold, I like room temperature.so it's less soggy.

I really wish the cramps would disappear. Nope tried them both and don't like them.

It's as though they mistook pepper for seasoning.

Ugh yesterday the bad luck came in triplicate. My wobbly front tooth fell out and now I just feel hideous on the outside too.

I lost my left contact lens but made the appointment for next week being the earliest they could see me.

Which means they will order the lens and I won't get it for a few weeks :(

Then the boiler breaking so I can't wash my hair but luckily I have the heated blankie and it's summer, not winter for once.

I called up and he asked if I was vulnerable? Umm I suppose I don't see myself that way so I just replied that I was long-term ill and he said alright, in 24hrs you'll be texted with the engineer appointment.

Everytime someone asks if I'm a priority customer, I keep waiting to be grilled lol.

Like, Oh Yea, really, prove it, come on, provide details, huh huh ha. I don't know why, that's the way my brain is.

So that will be sorted before the weekend I guess. I tried switching it off and on but that didn't help.

I found the Optician receptionist a bit rude. She said I wasn't due until November but I haven't been there in years.

It's like she didn't want to make the date so I had to elaborate that I had lost my left lens and can't see properly and that I don't have spares..

Then she reluctantly consented. Yeesh you're not a Doctor's assistant!!

Last night was quite funny, after me and J were texting all day, he called and we chatted for a few hours until 1am or 2am.

He was different to what I envisioned from the brief first chat we had.

I didn't realise he was American. I knew that he was younger, they all seem to be, but he didn't volunteer that information.

Oh lastly, the brow lady beautician wasn't there, the ugly caterpillar brows continue to cover my face :(



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D