Wednesday 10 July 2024

#BlogLife720 - I can't read at the moment

I am still struggling with using one contact lens. I don't know if the left one has a stronger prescription as my dominant eye, the right is much weaker.

If I kept the right lens in the right eye, I wouldn't be able to see, nearly as well.

I find that everything is still blurry and reading is quite taxing as it's not clear at all.

I decided to do a deep clean and popped a protein tablet into my lens case and now my lens feels more comfy, but the reading hasn't improved with fine print.

So it's definitely the lens which is a spare and probably really old.

I will just tell my optometrist on Thursday when I see him.

I have a strange update for you. This is why I like to try something immediately and give feedback and see if it changes later on.

Regarding the Yes To Tomatoes moisturiser, which I initially wasn't keen on.

It left my face grainy and over oily and just horrible in appearance..

Well I think it was my third use, that it miraculously changed. I have no explanation as I didn't do anything different.

But maybe it wasn't shaken or there was something at the top? I have no idea.

 But now as the old one is done, the Neutrogena, I am using it more frequently and it's behaving normally.

It's light, smells great and it's not so greasy. It feels smooth and I could go out like this.

My face no longer looks like I bathed it in oil. Weird huh? Now I would recommend it completely.

Probably for me though, I can't wait until I wash it off. I don't like that feeling of almost oiliness.

I like my face free and cleansed.

As for my back and legs, I'm treating the pain with my heated blankie, binaural beats videos and I'm just charging my shiatsu heated massager because I need something to work.

I think each day is getting a lil better but as I'll be heading out twice next week, I need to fix it now.

The more exertion I do, the worse it becomes. Having that shower/bath and pampering, just left it really delicate.

It felt glorious the hot water but probably wasn't a good idea, to do the oil treatment.

I had a feeling going out would exacerbate my back and it has, it's not so much walking around that sets the pain off.

It seems to be changing positions that brings back that painful surge.

I'm not looking forward to going out tomorrow to see the Optician but when he finally orders the replacement, it will be a relief.

I dug out the massager as the discomfort wasn't subsiding and I didn't want to carry on finishing this post or do much of anything really.

I decided to go ahead and get another face wash. The reason being, the Yes To Grapefruit is more of a mask, than a cleanser.

It feels like a waste to instantly rinse it off when it's supposed to be left on for about 20 minutes or however long it was.

In the mornings and evenings I just want to quickly clean my face, I leave the prolonged deep cleansing for the weekends.

I just bought another simple one for that purpose. Ha it's actually another men's product but I don't care.

Hawkins and Brimble elemi and ginseng 150ml for £4.50. I wanted to try a different brand and didn't see anything else that appealed so I'm hoping I will like the fragrance and consistency.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D