Monday 15 July 2024

#BlogLife722 - 2nd Male beauty wash item

I realised I was running low on a few things so did a bit of a beauty top up shop.

Another men's product as I just saw the same old brands and wanted a new and exciting item to try.

Hawkins and Brimble elemi and ginseng face wash 150ml I think, can't see clearly, for £4.50.

To be honest I wanted something that I could easily put on my face brush and this is a clear, yellowy tinged liquid, that foamed easily.

Unfortunately there isn't much of a scent there, a slight sweetness but really faint, I prefer a stronger presence.

Afterwards my face is stripped but soft and smooth. You would need a good moisturiser after to stop your skin drying out.

I use one prior as I hate any layers on my face, suffocating it. I don't mind the deep cleansing feeling, as I have combination skin and am prone to slight breakouts.

Oops I didn't notice that, it contains aloe vera, I think I avoid that ingredient, it does nothing for my face but I will try and have an open mind.

Think it's designed for oily sensitive skin, we shall see later on, if I still like it.

A strange thing is happening the fragrance keeps changing, I don't think I shook it up.

It goes from sweet, to minty, to smelling like aftershave, weird ha but I like them all.

Next up I'm waiting for the Salcura face wash, next week I imagine.

Lastly I'm out, or almost finished the Vatika conditioner, so I bought two new ones to sample.

Argan Soybean, which I don't recall seeing prior, it is supposed to soothe the scalp and add shine, hopefully it has a nice scent.

The other one was Sweet Almond which I can't recall buying and it's supposed to add moisture, prevent hair fall and breakage, plus strengthen the hair, which all sounds beneficial.

At least that one should smell lovely. It's a pity the bottles are so small only 200ml but yet cost over a fiver, ouchy!

I got to admit, I am a big fan of this brand as it does wonders for my hair.

And I do remember, at one point, I couldn't find anything that was providing any boosts to my locks and it was frustrating having lacklustre hair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D