Tuesday 2 July 2024

#BlogLife714 - The hot totty touch and rescue

Song of the day - Ty - Wait A Minute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwD6vuLF-dI&list=WL&index=59

I dunno if I've already put this song up, it's from the show Queenie, they randomly played it and I looked it up as I loved it.

I've just gotten back home, kinda a bad-ish day. The boiler says it's on and working but there is no heat or hot water.

The machine itself is blinking zeros. The dial is behaving normally, the lil fire sign is there.

I was going to wash my hair but it was bad enough standing in cold water rinsing myself, so chickened out.

Once again I will leave it on for a few hours and if nothing improves will call the repairers tomorrow.

I am so tired and then to make it worse. I lost my left lens, it was going into my eye and then freaked out and jumped and I stepped on it, grr.

Have to make an appointment to get a replacement for that also.

It's also been a drizzly day off and on so got caught out a bit but I layered up, bright blue patterned top and black trousers.

I got the pakoras for me and Mama, plus some mini dessert balls, of which the syrup leaked all over the bag.

But I've got no appetite still. I went for the pedicure, I got 2 massages, the scrub and the lotion, and half a foot massage, ha but the massage chair was on and that helped relax me.

Then me and Mama and her friend hopped on the bus to go eat and none of us realised..

One the bus driver was gorgeous, is it pretty guy day today?? Ha!

Two I felt scruffy with no lippy on and not having freshly washed hair.

Plus my tooth is loose and it makes talking sound mumbly.

Anyway, the cafe that we frequent has had a makeover, no more booths, tables and chairs now but comfy, although squashed together.

It was packed and it seemed like 1 waitress was serving everyone.

It didn't seem there was any spaces available for 3 people but then I spotted there were 2 hot totty guys in the corner and space for us.

The guy even tapped or pulled out the chair. He was sweet, normally people act gruff when you sit near them.

Anyway I couldn't help but eavesdrop on the juicier details of their conversation ha.

I know, wrong of me, bad SS, bad bad bad! But I felt tired and irritable and had no cravings so had to entertain myself.

The one sitting next to me, well a few centimetres apart was saying his girlfriend is dieting and measuring food.

He said she portions out a banana and he's exasperated by it, he said she has a good figure anyway, she should just eat the whole banana.

Ha, so sweet, why can't I meet anyone like that?? So I was unashamedly checking out his friend too.

(Ha, why not, right)? and he rolled his sleeves up and I thought big yummy arms, hubba hubba.

Okay, I know I am sounding like a complete pervert but this was too much eye candy to ignore haha!

They were gabbing away for ages and to stop me giggling at them, I picked up my phone as the random, wait for it...

J...... Tsk, yes another one, was texting me all morning so I pretended I was giggling at my phone, instead of them.

(This one migrated to a call but maybe we both disconnected and didn't follow up, I was shattered, maybe he was too)?

That was last Monday.

I don't know if they noticed, I don't think I was obvious. When they made to leave and the guy next to me apologised about disturbing us.

There was no room whatsoever. I offered to get up and sit in his seat but my legs took that moment to collapse.

And he was concerned and helped me up, and I shifted only for them to give way again.

So I kinda mumbled that my legs don't work and he said I feel even worse now.

I don't know if I thanked him or acted contrite, I was too embarrassed and trying to compose myself.

But he was lovely and kind, quite a rare occurrence to meet that sort of person.

I thought this deserved a whole post of it's own. Hmm sleep isn't coming, I should try to eat again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D