Thursday 11 July 2024

#BlogLife721 - Weight loss the spicy way

I can't believe Nectar and Ebay are parting ways, that's the impression the email comes across, vague but final.

That was the only real source of collecting points for me, while online shopping. It's a shame, the discounts came in handy.

I got curious about black pepper in particular and was wondering if it was good for me.

I decided to Googly it and it turns out it's boosts your digestion that will in turn assist with weight loss.

I never realised that. It was an interesting fact so now I'm going to buy a lil spice bottle of it and sprinkle it on my food, every now and then.

The appetite is fluctuating especially with the hormones. I just got back from my Optician appointment.

The buses are severely delayed, took me ages to get there and back.

Anyway the good news is, I'm getting a full spare set woop woop, left and right lens.

I'm thrilled and he said it might only take a week and I asked him to post it, so that's sorted.

Then I went to get some pistachio dessert ladoos and they were in stock, but the pakoras were out.

So I said Aww you're done as it was about 12pmish and he didn't say anything.

So I bought the ladoos and I blinked and he came out with the afternoon batch and I was so perked up by that.

I made him fill 2 bags up, ha, the bags shrink, but freshly made, they are even more delicious.

And altogether it was just £11 ha. They are so moreish that even without a dip, I just can't stop eating them.

This is the time, I hate being softly spoken and not being able to stretch my eyes that wide.

Having one front tooth missing and looking yuckity, means I'm covering my mouth while talking.

She couldn't hear what I was saying, even though it seemed pretty loud to me.

Finally she just said write it on your phone and show me. Then as she was performing the eye pictures, for health reasons.

She kept raising her voice, saying Open your eyes.....

I swear I wanted to punch her in the face! My eyes don't expand that much, they never have, they are tiny, beady eyes.

I was already tired and dizzy from the humidity, actually I was meant to get a drink but I just had no energy.

The hormones maybe making me a lil bit cranky too, even though it seems to be a 1 day monthly so far.

At least this is the last of the obligations for this week and next and I can rest up.

My back seems fine after the triple massage yesterday. I should put the blankie over me.

So in two weeks maybe, assuming the lens have arrived by then, I can swan off to Mama's for some late celebrations.

Oh yesterday I also bought Salcura face wash but again with the other one, they have listed two different sizes so it's confusing me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D