Wednesday 17 July 2024

#BlogLife724 - Left the boiler on all night, oops

I heard the boiler clicking and chirping but I didn't think much of it and I hoped it wasn't faulty again.

This morning I went to put it on, but it was high already but I felt the radiators and they were cold.

I left it on for a bit just to keep it ticking over. I think it switched itself off at some point.

I didn't feel boiling, just warm, last night but that's been typical of late. I put that down to the humidity. I've definitely turned it back off now.

I finished binging Land Girls, it ended on a cliffhanger, maybe they assumed they would be renewed?

I blocked N, our last chat ended weirdly. He didn't say Hi for ages and then when he did, claimed to have connection issues.

When that happened to me, I texted him and said, I'm not ignoring you, I wouldn't be that rude and he said he appreciated that.

Yet he stayed online but didn't talk or text, which was thoughtless and now over a week later, nothing.

I don't chase, so that's done. Maybe he just didn't want to communicate anymore but he could have just told me, I wouldn't have cared, he was a fly by night random.

Then there was yet another J, he said we had spoken a while ago and he was reacquainting but I had probably blocked him.

He was weirdly enough my age and that's highly unusual. He seemed okay, claimed to be patient and then stopped talking, the moment I said, No I wouldn't send him a photo or to let me take some time to consider it.

They are all the same really, appear nice but as soon as they don't get their way, they write you off.

If that was me, I wouldn't push for something that makes one uncomfortable, I would just eventually migrate to a call and get to know them slowly that way.

To play Devil's advocate I can see most men view not picture swapping as a dealbreaker.

But again I wish they would be upfront and say, Well that's essential for me so I'll bid you farewell.

I would like for a guy to get to know me and not give me ultimatums.

Get to know my personality and not focus on my appearance. I chatted to one last night, that said Don't you care what I look like?

And I replied No, I preferring thinking of males as faceless blobs.

It would take me a lot to meet someone, a lot, a lot, a lot. So for now, I don't care.

MC doesn't demand I reply straight away, he always ends it with text me tomorrow....

I never do though lol. Well maybe once, I see it as, if you wanna talk to me, then text me yourself, don't wait for me to chase you.

Like I'm sitting around all day thinking of you.....Pffft purleasee. I got other priorities, the stories won't write themselves.

The blogs I compose sometimes days in advance. I'm always writing something daily.

Oooh the special Postie brought the 2 Vatika conditioners. Argan soybean and the Sweet Almond, just in time as my hair is quite greasy.

Oh I should do the oil treatment too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D