Friday 1 April 2022

#BlogLife243 - Waiting on you

I got up extra early yesterday waiting for an appointment to show and I put certain things aside like the wet clothes and other bits and pieces and decided to hold off from eating a lil bit.

Then what happens is.... They are a no-show. No calls or emails or texts to say sorry got held up, can we re-schedule, they'll just show up unannounced at the worst possible time.

Grr as it's Friday, it may be today but this time. I'm not making any special effort. The washing can stay drying on the side of the bath and everything else can stay in place.

DHL just send me an email for a new game, switcheroo, find the bunny to win a discount or a hotel chocolat hamper. I'm not a huge fan but it's a fun way to pass the time, briefly.

https://send.dhlparcel.co.uk/parcel-delivery/game?utm_source=LeadFamly&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=EasterBunny_5

UK residents only, I'm pretty sure. I'm freezing today but I don't know what to have. I was having hot soup in the mornings as a warmup beverage but that's finished.

My lovely ritz crackers are done. I had leftover dairylea cheese but they were actually nicer plain. If you want another topping idea, try the Prince salmon paste, now that is delicious.

I'm going to do a food shop for tomorrow and I just bought some fitted sheets. I don't know if mine shrunk but suddenly they are too small and can't fit the corners.

They are quite a few years old I'm sure. It's tricky with memory foam mattresses. You have to get the extra deep and largest size.

Mine is practically a double bed or slightly bigger but I have to always get super king and 40cm deep corners. I think that's what I usually get or maybe this is a bit larger.

I looked for cotton percale or Egyptian cotton to see what was cheaper and paid £12 including postage which isn't too bad. I hope the quality is thick and durable. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D