Monday 4 April 2022

#BlogLife244 - Chew on this..

I just bought and tried out Iceland's hi fi cereal bars. They aren't often in stock and they released a new flavour, peanut butter, one of my favourites in confectionary goodies.

I thought there would be a thin strip of chocolate but there wasn't. It wasn't overly sweet, just a bit chewy and a delicious amount of nuts and slight caramel blended together.

It's really yummy. I would definitely get it again. It actually reminds me of the Tracker bars I was obsessed with. 

For lunch I thought I would do something different. I bought some beef meatballs and I'm going to layer them on a pizza sub to make a tasty sandwich.

I don't think Iceland sell olives or I would have purchased them also. The shopping arrived nearly an hour late but I was up and ready. I could have had an extra hours sleep though.

They are doing this promotion at the moment so I have won some free Easter sweets or chocolates from it. I might try the Ferrero tablet, I've only ever sampled the eggs.

I don't really have any food cravings apart from KFC. I'm still waiting for my fitted sheet to arrive but that's gonna be sometime next week.

I was hoping to get it today but he just posted it last night :( I hope it isn't delivered on Tuesday because I won't be here. Please don't leave it with the neighbours, ugh!!

Just polished off the sub and burnt my mouth a few times because it smelled so good but it was lush. The meatballs cooked surprisingly quick, I thought they would take ages.

Maybe because they were miniatures? After 10ish minutes they were completely cooked, my oven is pretty powerful though, so that could be the reason.

Aww another set of headphones are to be trashed. The JBL which lasted me... 5 whole months. Grr the bit near the ear cup snapped so they don't sit properly on my ears.

I'll get another one in the shops or in Amazon, I haven't decided with the latter there is sure to be a discount. Or I suppose I could check ebay..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D