Tuesday 5 April 2022

#BlogLife245 - Too boring to blog

I guess I worry sometimes that because my life isn't one big outdoorsy adventure, it might be uninteresting to most. 

The majority are probably sharing tales about parties and get-together's and I'm talking about food, movies or pain..

Then I try to flip it over and think, well there are others like me in the world, trying to find someone relatable that they can take comfort in hearing about and maybe that's my demographic?

Or it could be that someone is trying to get into blogging or fiction and think I might be useful in that sense?

I'm not really sure why you follow or peruse my blog but happy to welcome you all the same.

One of the hardest things is constantly being told I'm not sick and should be able to do this, that and the other. It's just an ongoing fight to be recognised as chronically ill when even the doctors are dismissive.

It's gotten to the point I don't even try to argue anymore. I just say look I know what I can and can't do and if you try to force me, you'll see what happens to my body and my delicate frame of mind.

You think I'm mild mannered now, wait and see how I unfold when I'm crippled in agony and no longer at peace.

I guess the other thing is that my life does tend to be a tad soap-opera-ish. There always seems to be something peculiar on the radar.

I am comping a tiny bit more. Possibly to get a bit more balance than just writing. The volunteering is still there, but it's not as busy.

I feel like people have gotten fed up with the frequent crashes and migrated elsewhere. I can't blame them because I get frustrated too, trying to support someone and suddenly I'm offline or my responses aren't displayed.

I guess I knew this but the only position I can actually stand and not be wincing in pain is lying on my bed. I can't sit/stand/walk/bend for long.

Plus even when lounging on my bed, my elbows, hands and hips are tender but still the best place for me. It's where I get the least pain.

I suppose my point is with blogging there is something for everyone and if there isn't, then go and create it and share your voice with others.

It's only petrifying at first and then you'll love it. It's just making the time for it and writer's block to contend with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D