Wednesday 13 April 2022

#BlogLife251 - Blind optimist or realist?

Sadly i've been chewing my friends ear off. Acquaintance is more appropriate of a word but he's pretty cool and not invasive at all.

He's quite the polar opposite, upbeat and optimistic in his outlook, where I tend to be more pessimistic and a realist.

I just find it healthier to be pleasantly surprised and rewarded, rather than being naive and assuming it will all work out and then being devastated when it falls apart.

Healthy scepticism works for me and I feel better prepared. I don't know how you see things but it's whatever feels best for you that will help in the long run.

You don't have to be this or that, maybe you are 50/50? Anyway regarding the Amazon debacle in particular my gut has just been bothering me.

As though I've been blacklisted which is weird as I am a regular shopper on there.

However my friend kept saying think more positively and it's going to resolve itself quicker.

I admit there was a tiny bit of smug satisfaction when I told him, Ummmm it's all gone downhill and I had a feeling it would and he shrugged and agreed.

Well the update is, I wasn't expecting anything at this point but I reached out to the seller and told him what was going on and how unhappy I was, just to vent some more.

He/She said they would complain to the Logistics carrier and send me a complimentary replacement......

I have had so many promises of late. I will take everything with a pinch of salt.

I do know that sellers value good feedback to keep them thriving and if you're thinking, I'll end up with 2 headsets? I doubt it.

I'm still not convinced I'll receive any, until it happens and I am hugging them in my hands.

I still may purchase one from Ebay or somewhere else but I really want something with about 10 hours playtime on a single charge...

I was looking at the Mpow Flame, apparently not good with call clarity and has oversold the battery life.

The T17 Occium was the runner up, the reviews looked good, playtime was 8 hours, it had the ear hook and was priced at £23 or there abouts.

It had stereo and noise reduction included but instead I ordered the Q33 with a HD mike, auto pairing, 8 hours of battery life and was more reasonable at £19.50.

Hmm forgot to mention apparently now I have £10 in goodwill credit for the appalling service I received at Amazon.

I find they don't tend to remember to add those on to my account though. Well, well, well.

I was right, never doubt me. The goodwill credit, turned out to be...... £2.50. They couldn't even do half of what they promised.

2x£5. Totally useless. If I get the T17 it will be £22. I just heard back from Amazon yesterday some gibberish about them not being able to offer a replacement.

I took the refund option that was left and that will probably added soon. Oh it's already there.

I'm still browsing for earbuds but every time I think I've found a decent one, the reviews say different.

Now that I've gotten the refund officially, there's no incentive for the seller to send me a new one so I'll just see who offers the best deal Ebay, Amazon or somewhere else....

As I just have this feeling they were waiting to see if I claimed a refund or not. I feel like they would have already sent it, if they were legitimate.

If I was running a business and had a dissatisfied customer, I would be more transparent. First I would apologise profusely and then ask how I could rectify and then I would just get on and do it.

(Please don't let it be Amazon, that has the lowest costs I'll definitely be taking up the Prime trial offer, if it is).

Mama said she's having issues with severe delays too on the non Prime scale. Grr.

Maybe when I get new earbuds I'll finally get more than a few hours sleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D