Monday 25 April 2022

#BlogLife258 - Don't be a dick and dictate!!

Oops I slept through my 2 alarms. I normally awaken hours before but I slept at 2amish and woke up at 7ish not too surprising that I didn't get up.

At least I managed to freshen up before Iceland arrived. No time to properly dress or put my lenses on but it could have been worse.

I could have missed both deliveries entirely. The Amazon one isn't out for delivery but was despatched yesterday. 

A trifle worrying as Rush shipping wasn't available and it's somehow coming by Logistics instead of speedy Prime.

Ooh I'm somewhat calmer, at 10.47 it stated it was out for delivery and arriving roughly between 2pmish to 6pmish.

Woo about 4.20pmish the courier knocked and ran ha but it's delivered and I'm too tired to unpack it and sort it out, tomorrow I can figure what goes where..

To be honest, I still haven't opened the parcel. I was and still am feeling a bit rough. It must be PMT. The cramps and nausea are making my stomach flip flop.

I have discovered some shows that I could easily get into, one is Scandal, it's a tiny bit like leverage, a bit blackmaily but more political and lawyery lol.

The other one is The Closer, this sugar obsessed boss taking over and stepping into a man's world who isn't appreciated but she's a brilliant investigator.

Kinda reminds me of Bones, but less forensics and more interviews and inner conflicts.

A really dumb thing happened over the weekend. I had a falling out with one of the other gamers of Looney Tunes because I wouldn't fall at my knees, bow and follow his strategy.

He got really angry with me and said he would no longer talk to me over it, which in turn made me just scoff, laugh and think screw you then!

I wished him well and then rolled my eyes and the next day he tags me like nothing happened. I don't like any drama, even the petty kind so I am laying low from discord for a bit.

Oh and I had a pleasant surprise and got my olive fix after all, in the form of these olive crackers from Italy.

I swear every time I enter that international store, I discover a new treat. I really didn't expect them to have such a strong delicious taste but they are well seasoned.

Some I had on their own and the others I dipped into the hummus. I would definitely recommend it and I meant to copy down the name and forgot.

The other one was far too salty and it was okay but not as yummy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D