Friday 8 April 2022

#BlogLife248 - Lend me your ear bud(dy)

Hmm I guess it's been a while since I revisited and checked out the prices of earbuds. I've always gone overhead even though it flattens my hair because the battery life is so much better.

I was browsing Amazon and the range seems to be from 5 hours to 10 but the more hours it contains, the less positive the feedback seems to be.

I just want to sleep in them and not have them snap apart. I'm going to try out a pair I saw with a whopping £10 discount. It should have been £30 with postage but there were offers galore so I got it for £19.50.

Ahh the original, original price was £26 and then it reduced and offered me a further deal ha :D

Prime did offer me a free trial but I'm saving it for Summer or Christmas when I send the most gifts. Earbuds used to be a lot more expensive.

It was regular headphones that were about £10-£20 which is usually what I spend. I always sniff out a deal. I checked Vipon but none of them had those ear hooks thingys.

I'm trying it again because something has to last me more than a couple of months shish!!

It's the same price I would usually pay so if they are a bust, it won't be a big deal. 

I scoured pages of them and all have this false advertising now. 150 hours of playtime. Pffft. That's if you constantly stick it on the charger, which you won't do if you're asleep.

I narrowed it down to 2, tried to watch some reviews but they aren't a big brand so there were vague videos on youtube but I read the amazon reviews which were positive.

I don't know if I'll use it for the laptop, calls and videos yet. I guess I'll see how it fairs. I'm going to have to use something while the beats charges up anyhow.

I wasn't bothered about next day delivery because I find Amazon delivers things quite quickly. I expect it will be here before the weekend but we'll see.

They predicted Saturday and I can usually track it even on free delivery so I'll check my mail tomorrow to see a despatch update.

The first time I had earbuds, either they were free or very low cost. It was a simple design and only a few hours of battery life, they didn't stay in my ears and were buried in my hair or totally off in the bed by the morning.

I also found a significant sound delay with music and videos. I'm nervous about the choice I made. Will it be a disaster?

I wasn't impressed, plus the exorbitant costs put me off. I also liked the feeling of having my whole ear covered to ward off background noise.

I bought the pair for the best experience. It's vital for me to block out noise so fingers crossed they are a good buy.

I'll either tack the initial review on here or do a separate post and give you my thoughts.

Weird the seller just sent me a message. Stating there is a 2 year guarantee which I didn't know about and that if I have any queries I can reach out to them, which is nice to know.

I can usually have amazon sort things out for me but now the phone lines aren't working on their side, it makes it trickier. I also prefer speaking to someone, than usually the bot chat system, grr.

I thought it was out for delivery today but no joy. It could still happen as they deliver late until the evening and delivery is usually in 1-2 days time but we'll see.

If not tomorrow it is. I wonder if they can connect to multiple devices or if it will affect my ear allergies?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D