Tuesday 19 April 2022

#BlogLife254 - Outlandish behaviour

I've just gotten into a new show, Outlander, which is fairly old actually. It's not for the faint hearted, a lot of scenes I have to mute and skip through because certain things just turn my stomach.

For examples because it's oldy-worldy time travel, there are scenes of whipping, assault, torture and mutilation. Oof the dialogue at times is just too graphic but aside from that, it also has 2 parallel love stories that are quite endearing and funny.

It's a running joke that everytime he leaves her alone, she wanders off and gets into mischief. There's a spanking scene which I don't know, should be disturbing but I was howling with laughter.

It's barbaric as are the general punishments for theft and alsorts but her reactions are priceless. Good for them having a huge age difference.

He looks 10 years younger at least than her. There is a lot of excessive nudity, where there doesn't need to be any.

The first season has been the most captivating, season 2 and 3 seem a lil dull in comparison, it's still watchable but I skip some bits of it.

It's been an exhausting day, I got home late, hence the tardy upload. I bought some chicken alfredo and so glad my tum has now stopped heaving.

Ugh it's a good job I topped up my oyster card there was 15p left lol. I was gonna get some fresh olives but the price was £7.50 for I don't know how much, so I left it.

I was in no mood to carry a jar. I also picked up some nuts and seeds to graze on and to go with my hummus, I saw these dried crackers from italy.

One is pesto basil and the other is olives, which should be tasty if they aren't too salty. I think it was 80p each, I'm not sure.

I am so stuffed so the sampling will have to wait until tomorrow or later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D