Tuesday 12 April 2022

#BlogLife250 - Buzz off!

I'm very tired today, stress manifests itself in me by exacerbating my insomnia. I keep waking up and having difficulty going back to sleep.

It's been 6am/7am wake ups and maybe actually falling asleep about 1am. It's not enough rest for my weary bones that are on constant strain.

Amazon gave me insult to injury this morning as I got an email stating Now you've received your order, how was it?? I know it's automated but the wound is still fresh.

Customer service keeps telling me they will sort it out and nothing has been resolved. I took to Twitter for a feelgood rant and yet again they reached out and will "investigate." 

Pffft yes, you've been saying the same arbitrary thing all weekend. Do it already and stop talking nonsense, with your fake sympathy and false concern.

At this point I want to use another retailer but it seems like a waste of money. I have credit in Amazon which needs to be used up.

Ebay is tempting but no warranty with them, I don't think. I don't usually have any issues with Amazon or their customer service but I guess it takes one bad experience to tarnish the good.

I can't help but think if I was a Prime member I would have been treated a lot differently. Paid memberships seem to signify quality service.

Evidently the regular type does not. Wait, wait and keep holding on, while we may or may not get back to you.

No I'm sick of waiting. I ordered the earbuds since Wednesday and I know it doesn't seem like much time has passed but when you've constantly been told it will arrive in due course..

First Saturday, (damaged on it's way to me) and nobody thought to inform me or send a damn replacement.

Then Sunday, I'll personally make sure it is sent and follow up on the case. Rest assured. *Rolls eyes* Nothing was said to me at all, until I chased it up myself.

Then Monday (yesterday), Oh so sorry Madam, just be patient, even though it doesn't say Out for Delivery, it'll probably be with you shortly, uh huh, fret not!

Then when I called back in the evening, oh we didn't send it out, so sorry! No mention of the refund or free replacement costs but oh just wait some more.

Another 24hrs needed to pause for us fuckwits at Amazon! I'm sorry but the ranting will continue until it gets resolved. I have to vent otherwise I'll go crazier.

I don't know if the main fault lies between the seller or Amazon but it's been handled atrociously either way.

They are expecting me to sit quietly and not bother them until they deign to get in touch. Pfft, yea right.

As soon as my working headphones are charged, I'll be calling them up to see what is happening.

I'm trying to avoid stress in my life as it is physically and emotionally draining.

I really don't see what the hold up has been for all this time? Why isn't there any initiative??

Is it solely because Amazon doesn't want to take responsibility and admit blame?

Part of me wants to wash my hands of it all, given that there hasn't been a single satisfactory ending.

The other part is too pissed. I don't want a refund, I want a replacement, although one representative claimed I could have both.

Hah. I don't think that is likely. There is one last recourse, reaching out to the seller directly, maybe that will light a fire under somebody's ass?

Either way I just want some working headphones, earbuds, whatever asap!!

The title mainly referred to the fly that despite openings all around, won't leave. Between that and Amazon, I'm slowly losing my mind!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D