Wednesday 6 April 2022

#BlogLife246 - Unwanted

I just got back from the market and ordered some sandwiches and these fruity nutty bars. Ok full confession I also got the hazelnut truffles because they are quite tasty.

I am all out of shampoo so I bought the Mane N Tail Provitamin B5 Deep Moisture shampoo for £3ish. It's 355ml so should last me a month or so.

It's green inside and sweet. I don't know why that bubble gum scent is always present at first but thankfully soon fades away :)

When I try it out properly, I'll let you know. I just washed my hair so it won't be for a while as now I have my leave in conditioner I don't wash it as much.

I also bought what I thought was a small face flannel but turns out to be tiny towel. They didn't have many nice shades so I just opted for the honey colour.

I did ask if it was a face flannel and was told Yes. Hmm, not so much but it will do, it was only £1.50 and feels relatively softer than my previous version.

I also spotted some Maynard Bassetts Sports Mix jelly sweets. I really hope they are not like jelly babies, can't stand those. However if they are akin to wine gums then they'll be deliciouso.

I forgot to buy cheese at Iceland so I saw some cheddar but no mild sadly which is my preference and no mini cooked chicken fillets.

I don't think I've ever seen mozzarella in a sliced version so I picked that up too. I also got some blue slippers. I'll wear one when cleaning and the other to walk about it.

I've finished my monthly but I feel as nauseated and bloated as ever. I do wish the symptoms would stop being before, during and after. Grr.

It's extremely difficult not to gag, knowing you have to cover your face and not feel deprived of oxygen which is what you desperately need not to vomit.

I cheated again with my hair. It wouldn't comply so I stuck it in a tight bun. One day I'll find something fun to do with it.

Oh and I checked my mailbox and typical, there was a missed parcel note. Grr. I'll just have it redelivered for Thursday. I'm sure I just missed him as it's usually around lunchtime I see him.

Ooh I tried out the sweets and they are like mini wine gums, yum, I also tried out egg and avocado which I have never sampled before, that is almost as good as chicken.

No wonder that combination is so popular, also pesto and chicken was scrumptious. Pret really is my favourite, sandwich wise, fresh and different.

Ugh I've restarted my period. I don't know why but sometimes it does happen twice in one month but not for ages, it had really settled down.

I'm back to listening to the binaural beats to help calm it. That works better than any pill from the quack doctors. 

I'm sick of sleeping in hair bobbles and it itching my scalp because it's too tight and then loosens itself. I decided to use clips to pin it up as it's so short now and it mostly worked.

I didn't feel any irritation or discomfort and aside from a wisp at the side, it all held together really well. I love these clips, just plain slightly larger hair slides but they have a strong grip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D