Friday 15 April 2022

#BlogLife253 - I feel like sleeping cutie (beauty is over the top)

For the first time in ages, I had a decent nights sleep. Granted I woke up at 4am but went back to bed at 5.30am until almost 10am, that is record for me of late.

I have felt really groggy and miserable due to all this Amazon nonsense. I ordered a grocery shop from Iceland and decided to do it a lil later to give me more sleep.

Breakfast or lunch I should say is cooking. I am addicted to those salmon puffs. It's just puff pastry with salmon and herbs on top and it's a welcome change from meat.

I'm also enjoying getting the Looney update that rolled out yesterday after ages. The showbiz rewards are handy and will help me to complete more of the ptls.

I've realised hackers must be installing software to auto open their crates when they are attacked, would explain why they are successfully stolen, yet opened when that is not permitted.

I still haven't decided on a suitable mop, it has to be lightweight and efficient, plus reasonably priced. I don't want to carry a bucket around or buy another disastrous steam mop.

My floors are already in need of a mild wipe so I'll have to decide on something soon. I just have no clue at the moment.

I've had lots of fun testing out the 2 new earbuds and because it's been 6 years since the last time I got them free and reduced from Vipon, there has been a massive upgrade in performance and technology.

Imagine going from bluetooth 4.1 to 5.1/2. It is hugely different, which is a relief and surprisingly comfy. I do love writing the reviews and I would be in heaven if I ever got selected for Amazon's Vine program to test their products for free.

I hope you have a delightful Easter break. I haven't bought any eggs, I find them too strong for my tastebuds, just some cereal bars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D