Friday 29 April 2022

#BlogLife262 - Limbo land

I am stressed and waiting for these feelings to pass by me but as yet they persist, maybe partially because although on one hand, they've been acknowledged, however they also been fobbed off at the same time.

It's just hard enough to say it out loud. "You hurt me." But when someone doesn't take full responsibility for it and just says well la di da, we all have stuff to deal with.

It's a slap in the face and when they justify it by saying you're not laughing it off, the way it was intended, it's like my concerns don't register and I'm sick of that.

I won't tolerate that but now I have a choice to make, do I want to keep being around this person knowing that they keep acting in the same way, that they can't help themselves or do I throw him away and cut him off completely?

I don't want to explain it further so I'm still keeping my distance but there is a friend that I do private message and that's still fun. I just hope she hasn't been sharing what I have divulged to her in secret..

I am also waiting to hear back on another matter and the process was already complicated. It's been 10 days, crikey I didn't even realise that nearly 2 weeks have passed and no update.

I have to be patient I guess but the weekend is here and no blogging for 2 days is (no offence) kinda a relief. I get to have a break and let my body/mind veg out and take time off.

I am going to munch on cereal bars, plus some almond slices and carry on binging The Closer and Scandal.

I'm going to see if I can wrap up Chapter 17 of Lethal Curves Ahead. It's basically written but it needs something else and I have no idea what 18 is going to be about.

I have an idea about the longer storylines but the current phase, it's tricky. I still have to shape these characters and make them believable and the type you root for and have preferences about.

Wish me luck?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D