Friday 22 April 2022

#BlogLife257 - Will I be a cleaning machine?

I wasn't even sure what I was looking for in a new cleaning tool but I found something yesterday and it was a fraction of the price I was willing to pay.

I thought about a basic mop and bucket but I'm trying to limit what I have to carry in my hands and make it as easy as I can because it's really going to be spot cleaning here and there.

I just need to maintain an already clean surface. I figured a mix of a scrub and mop would be my best bet, different head attachments would serve me best.

I saw this cordless spinning brush with multiple attachments. Most are varying degrees of sizes and one hopefully is some sort of sponge which would be ideal for mopping.

The brushes I would use for stubborn stains and the spongey thing would be to polish the floors. I figured that would cover everything.

It's aimed at people who struggle to use their hands from chronic pain and is supposedly lightweight and easy to assemble and take apart, we'll see...

I hope I can shorten the handle because that worries me. I find that one of the most painful parts of cleaning, gripping objects tightly is really overbearing for me.

I could have had it today but I wanted to sleep late so have picked tomorrow and it will come side by side with the groceries.

I really hope this makes cleaning easy and maybe even fun. I need something that does the work for me. I don't and can't be on my knees scrubbing away.

Apparently the customer service is good and the battery is supposed to last for 2 hours, and charge in an hour which seems a lot longer than I've ever heard about.

It will probably last an hour which should be more than adequate for all the rooms. I watched a video where a woman put a shower cap over her slippers and I thought that was clever.

I will still have the issue of treading over the wet floor but I'll either try to avoid it or maybe I'll wear socks or maybe I'll get some shower caps. I haven't decided yet.

I'm always nervous that I've bought the wrong thing and it will be ineffective but I'm trying to stay positive. I'll let you know, how it turns out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D