Wednesday 28 August 2024

#BlgLife745 - The same food presented differently

I just got yesterday's post and saw that the mini powder puffs arrived, so soft and cute. Plus the Joy lippy's.

Unfortunately they are unscented but the price was great so I don't mind.

The only thing left to arrive is the memory foam fake fur slippers, the brow wax strips and the contact lenses.

I had a lovely pampering session yesterday. I finally remembered to do the hair oil and massaged it into my scalp for a few minutes and then rinsed it off.

I actually managed alright without the glasses. I laid it all out and although it was blurry, I coped.

You can leave it for longer if you want but I don't want it to be tough to wash out and my hair is well conditioned but flat as a pancake ha.

I also trimmed it too because it felt scruffy. I'm still going off food but I decided to get the cod again and this time, didn't hate it.

I trick my brain and get different versions so before I was buying the breadcrumb type and this time, I got the battered ha.

It sounds really daft but it works, my stomach thinks it's a different food and doesn't reject it.

I think it's just overall stress and pmt. One minute I adore something and the next, I just can't fathom eating it.

The craving at the moment is olives, whether black or green. I just eat them on their own mostly.

Although yesterday I paired it with the plainish cheesyish pasta and it was lush.

Sometimes I don't want chicken or meat in a meal, I want simplicity.

I decided to my last Zoom shop for the £15 reward as I didn't realise I was completely out of shampoo.

I got 2 more bottles of Badedas as that's lovely and silky. It's very small though.

It pairs well with the Vatika conditioner. I also got some some Muller light chocolate and mint yoghurt desserts, 81 calories per pot I think.

Goodness they are teensy weensy sized ha. Then I saw J20 drink apple and watermelon that's less than 200 calories.

I don't know if that's fizzy or not. I'm trying to be sensible now and stick to the still drinks more often and the sparkling only occasionally.

I was fed up so loaded the Amazon page and saw that I could apply for a guaranteed refund.

The seller was no help whatsoever, delivering my top to goodness knows who so I wasted my money and didn't receive it.

Amazon replied and said my money will be sent soon so that's a relief.

I thought maybe I had lost out and wouldn't be compensated. The slippers came yesterday nice and soft but quite big ha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D