Wednesday 7 August 2024

#BlogLife733 - You're not sick, I am!!!

Song of the day - Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEJ_5cHRFQI&list=FLI0DEk_aDykRP0sJnme-JBg&index=1

This song came under my Youtubey recommendations and as soon as I read the word Psycho I chuckled and listened to it.

Pretty catchy. I'm just waiting for the sushi to get here, I missed that.

Oh Just Eat has a new policy a code you give to the delivery driver to make sure it's really you.

Hmm, sounds good in theory, my food would stop getting stolen. However the driver just got here and just as I was about to show him the code...

He said Oh don't worry about it. Either he has been here before.... Or they just don't care, pretty pointless system then..

I'm happy though, saved £25 with the 20% off and the stampcard loyalty programme, ha.

I am stuffed from the starters alone. Anyway I saw someone today and he was complaining about something.

And I said I can't help it, it's a side effect from being ill. Straight away, instead of replying...

Oh sorry to hear that, it's understandable, not all people are affected in the same way by the same disease...

He was like Ohhhh, well I can't move my hands at all. I have bad knees and a bad back and need checkups and operations etc...

And I thought ffs. Don't bloody dismiss my health conditions, just because yours are worse.

You complete insensitive tit!!! I'm still as ill as you, I'm just not complaining about everything, just the relevant details.

Asshole!!! I hate being dismissed as though, my voice doesn't matter and my problems are inconsequential.

I am used to that and it angers me! As a fellow sick person, you should have empathy for others.

You shouldn't be competing to say, Oh your issues are nothing. Mine are so much more pronounced.

Screw you!! And the bloody condescending looks you were giving me, like stop being a drama queen!

Anyway I'm all calm after that rant and I realised, it doesn't seem like I have many thin summer, long sleeved tops..

I bought a wrap red one yesterday. I don't think it's a real wrap one, just the style, looks really smart.

I don't like that style on me, only because it doesn't stay in place and I don't want to flash the world.

We shall see, it was also available in blue so if it turns out to fit well. I will get that too and some others.

It wasn't bad for £12 but it does look slim fit. Sizes are still peculiar. I never know whether to get my exact size or go up.

And I'm sure I'm in-between at the moment or maybe even down a size, hard to tell.

I don't want something overly baggy or too tight, just maybe a lil loose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D