Monday 26 August 2024

#BlogLife743 - Are you cheesy or just a nut?

Before I forget again, I have some mini reviews. I bought the Schwartz black pepper and hated it.

It just didn't taste the way I expected and I will bin it. Then I saw the italian herb with parsley and thought great.

Then that was out of stock and they delivered the mixed herb, which is marjoram, basil, thyme and oregano.

Oh I just realised that doesn't have black pepper, but each time I open it and smell it, that is the scent, that is so weird.

That blend is delicious though. Mama said she makes her own black pepper, which is probably why her's is superior, might ask her to make me some too.

I add it to rice or pasta, maybe will do it to fish and chicken dishes also,

The other thing was have you ever tried the nutini aka fake nutella on a mini cheddar or full cheddar biscuit?

It is delicious, the sweet and salty mixed taste. The biscuits just seemed so bland and I didn't want to toast some bread.

I only wanted a lil snackie so I paired them together and thought, hello taste buds, you're in for a treat.

The limited edition blue raspberry Mr Freeze ice poles are my new favourite, they taste more natural with slight sweetness and are apparently only 20 calories.

I just read the box and all the other flavours are 17 calries each. You would think the cola one would be higher.

I tried the Slush Puppy brand, the red version and that is horribly sickly sweet. I don't recommend it at all.

I ordered some blue fake fur slippers for just under £7, mine have gone flat and I need a bit of cushiony support when walking.

Oh cripes I just realised something else, wearing glasses in the bath is also going to be a challenge.

How do I see the shampoo and conditioner bottles? How do I see anything really? They might fall off my face.

Screwing the cap of the Radox bottle and trying to find it to screw it back? Ughhh!

I'll just have to lay everything out and probably not wear my glasses in the tub. It's not worth the risk of not being able to locate them.

I decided to do something different and bought hash browns and paired it with a red pepper hummus.

At one point Iceland had the mini potato croquette and I loved those but they discontinued them.

So I thought I would try this, quite tasty, very delicate. I'm gutted that they were out of the extra crispy ones.

Maybe I need to cook it for longer than 21 minutes. The hummus is ok, I wouldn't buy it again.

The original has much more of a stronger flavour to it. I'm glad I bought both.

The red pepper version just seems understated and dull. Lastly I just tried the strawberry Sunbest fruit and grain cereal bars.

I like these least of all, it just lacks taste. It's not very exciting. I know it's only just over a 100 calories but they could season it more.

Out of the chocolate, the strawberry and the apple and cinnamon, the apple blows them all out of the water.

Plus it's only a pound for 4 bars. I totally forgot today was a Bank Holiday.

Both a good thing and a bad thing, people can get some extra rest and spend time with their loved ones.

But on the negative side, the post is even more chaotic.. Ocado said they'll send me my £15 off in September, which is nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D