Monday 5 August 2024

#BlogLife731 - Pick me up, put me down

I've just been ringing around getting quotes for Monday morning when I return home from Mama's and my theory about them charging extra per bag, seems wrong now.

Just when you think you figured it out, nope, ha. None of them asked how many bags I had.

I'm pleased that it's basically the same price as last year, twenty-something and not thirty-something pounds.

This is much better than waiting for the last minute and hustling to call all the companies up as I only have a few numbers anyway.

Overall it's been really pleasant here, aside from the heatwave and me not bringing a fan, as too many devices here, seem to spike up Mama's electricity bills.

But next time I will bring my long lasting one, use it sparingly and not charge it.

I can use it on the low setting and maybe it would last until I left.

There was no real tension or rows, mostly as the other two weren't mentioned really, except once.

And I had this disturbing nightmare when they were and that wrecked my head for a bit but then I let it go.

I thought they are out of the picture. I hopefully won't see either of them again in my life.

They have no power over me and I deserve to be relaxed. 

The edge of my hands have gone exceedingly dry and I've never had that before.

I'll do a deep moisturise on them and maybe that will fix it. The selfie picture I took before leaving had my face covered by the phone.

If I remember will do another one before I leave that reveals it. Just for my own personal use, probably.

I have to do things that I don't want too at times, to keep challenging myself but on my terms.

I know I only posted a tiny bit but July was horribly stressful with the injuries and other things.

I didn't work on the stories but I might do today as Mama is out for a while at Church.

It's Saturday at 10.51, I slept alright so no naps until later maybe.

The pain hasn't been unbearable, I mean bad but tolerable. I haven't had to lay down and retreat much.

Once or twice maybe. I did end up doing the face reveal selfie for my own personal curiosity.

My face was stripped bare, eyebrows are still scruffy. I just didn't feel like putting makeup on.

Did it amplify my confidence? Umm I'm not sure. I still look heavier than I ought to be.

I think I got away with not having foundation or lippy on. My face is clear and young looking.

It's done. That was a disappointing lunch, they burnt it and all I taste is charcoal.

Oh well. I've noticed a strange thing on my legs, about an inch above my ankles is a lil ring of smoothness where the hair has stopped growing ha.

On both of them, that's so weird. I need to epilate a bit. Oh the other thing is I called up about my lenses and still they haven't received them ughhh.

This week will be a month since they've been ordered, yeesh. I want my full vision back!!!

Tomorrow there is a lil story about one of the J's, they are all different but bring so much drama with them.

Oh and as much as I was looking forward to the Quorn fake bacon and chicken lattice, I was disappointed in it.

Just didn't taste as nice as before or maybe I've gone off something else.

The boiler scared me a bit, switched it on and nothing, then I put it really high for a bit and it finally came on but it's a hot day so I switched it off after a short while.

I'll use it properly tomorrow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D