Friday 2 August 2024

#BlogLife730 - New accessible moi

Song of the day - Ghost Town DJ's - My Boo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4kx_Gqbg5Y&list=WL&index=62

My hair grew out again, so I just cut it short. I hated that it was heating up my neck during this horrid heatwave.

I feel more put together now. No contact from my Optician so still struggling with my eyesight, ugh.

I just washed my hair and keep forgetting to use the hair oil at Mama's but at least I look neater again.

I knew I was due to upgrade from EE at the end of the year but I wasn't sure exactly when so thought while I'm up early I would call up.

She was really helpful, the representative, at first I thought they had scrapped the customer service as it was texting, but then there was a link and maybe within 10 minutes they answered.

Anyway she said my broadband was out of contract and wanted me to switch over to EE as it's still officially with BT even though they claim to have merged.

Pfft but apparently my broadband isn't fast enough for them ha.

I don't care as long as it works, it's fine for me, except during stormy weather when it breaks up a lot.

She renewed it and gave me a discount which I typically get at this time.

It's not much but I'm happy to be saving a fiver, each month. As for the mobile, at the moment it's just under £19.

Hmm didn't realise it was that much but I guess it's alright. I just am not prepared to pay anything higher.

She said officially my upgrade is October but I could do it early with no cost.

But the lowest quote she gave was £44 and I thought, there is no way I am paying double the amount, nopity nope.

She recommended two phones, the Samsung A15 and the AO5s.

I have to say she was pretty thorough and patient with the questions I had.

I forgot to ask her what colours they came in, typically it's boring black.

Pity they didn't seem to have the OnePlus phones, like last time.

Anyway after deliberating she said the A15 was more suitable for me.

And I typically never have a phone in mine. I would rather not pay towards a new handset.

In the end she said, I should wait until the 24th September where I would have more options and flexibility and she could help me more.

So that's what is supposed to happen, a callback. I don't have much luck with those but I'll give her a chance.

I don't actually need a new phone but free is free and I will take full advantage, where possible.

I should sell the old phones but I can't be bothered.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D