Thursday 15 August 2024

#BlogLife738 - 4.53am delivery? Stop lying Amazon!

The tracking for my Amazon top finally updated today and then went from going to the local courier on the 13th at 10.47am..

To delivered yesterday at 4.53am. To where though? Nobody rang or knocked today or yesterday aside from the other parcel.

I've been looking at the updates every day and it wasn't moving for ages.

I just complained to the seller or Amazon, not sure which that it didn't arrive and that I probably want a replacement.

It is a nice top and I may have bought another if it fit nicely. Will see what they say this week or next.

I had Niknak rib n saucy crisps for breakfast. They are small, thin and puffed, crispier wotsits but crunchier and tastier.

i was just unpacking the groceries and wanted something simple, although now it's 11am, I want something substantial.

I went different, as I've gone off cheese for the moment. I thought I would try Nutini chocolate hazelnut 300g spread for a £1 and some Hartley's strawberry seedless jam 300g too for £1.50.

I don't really have any cravings and my appetite is waning, but I have to consume something.

I would have preferred to sample the blueberry jam but it wasn't in stock or blackberry actually.

Lol, you're not supposed to mix those together are you? I'm not even a jam person but thought I would try it.

It's probably easier to spread if I make toast. It's nice and cooler today, for now anyway.

I kinda wanted to temper the sweetness of the chocolate spread but then jam is sweet also lol.

Honestly this weather is not making me think straight at all. I think jam is one of those things, I like in theory but in reality, don't enjoy.

I remember wanting to love orange marmalade but despising it.

Let's see if my taste buds have changed? Lil disaster. I kept forgetting to put the bread in the fridge, especially with this heatwavey weather and it's expired :(

I did have some mini cheddar biscuits and applied some jam but it's so sweet, it's offputting.

I always hope that, the jam will be a lil tart and not so sweet but I don't recommend it at all.

Even with someone that has a sweet tooth, certain things are just too sugary to be appealing.

Second thing is, I don't know how to open the Nutini tub lol. There's no easy access that I can see.

I don't know if you're supposed to cut it open? Googly and Youtube are no help.

I cracked it. It has one of those tabs on the side, you press firmly and then pull open the top.

Pretty nice and creamy. It doesn't taste sickly sweet at the moment.

I'll get some wholemeal bread from Ocado at the weekend and olives.

Right had a nap, and munched some grapes, now I feel refreshed and alert.

Amazon pinged me on Twitter asking me to message them but as soon as I did that....

Twitter said something like we are locking your account for suspicious activity, wtf???

All I do is ramble, post blog updates and have mini rants, what is unusual about that??


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D