Thursday 8 August 2024

#BlogLife734 - Down with naps

It's kinda unusual, every since I've been back home, everyday I've been napping, it's healthy but normally I can't manage it.

Plus I've been sleeping fairly well. Today I was up early to get the groceries though and I still just woke up from a glorious nap.

I got something different the 7 days chocolate croissant. It doesn't really look like one but it's generous with the filling and it's a better standard of chocolate from the bland supermarkets.

I'm not sure I would get it again. If they had the almond croissant one, most certainly I would. I generally prefer croissants with cheese as a savoury snack, maybe that's what it is.

I feel horribly bloated and sicky. I'm surprised I haven't started the monthly yet.

I got that mini cheese and onion flatbread pizza again. I missed that, lush.

Hmm that's a bit weird. I just checked my phone, it was on silent and there was a text and missed call..

From whom? Supposedly EE, but it wasn't from the sister company, it was from the local store.

I don't think I have ever encountered that before in my life. They claim to have an offer, tailor made for me.

You would think they would co-ordinate, knowing that I'm due to be called next month anyway for an upgrade offer.

I wonder if it's legitimate and I wonder if the deal is any better. I'm curious but hesitant to call back, in case it's a scam..

I guess everyone is being cutthroat and trying to make their quota..

I can't respond to the text, so the number is probably only incoming also..

Yep it is, I checked the official notice board and it is genuine. Maybe they will call back at some point.

I feel a bit guilty listening to other offers but if I can save money and get a good deal, then it's worth it.

Ooh I wonder if the local stores would have the OnePlus phones...

I wonder if they would charge for delivery? Or offer any extras. I did previously used to upgrade in person and sometimes do the trade ins..

But then, they stopped being helpful and only gave rubbish deals, plus pushed the insurance, so you felt obligated to get it.

Maybe times have changed? They could be back to being generous again??

Oh I did see another top to buy, this one looks more looser and flowy.

It says the shade is black but it looks more reddy purply. It was £15 on Amazon but the delivery is long, not until 2 weeks time.

At least the postage was free though. I don't even know if it will fit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind? I am all ears, I mean eyes and l will get back to you inbetween rants :D